Chapter 8: First Day of Class

A/N-Sorry for taking so long on updating this story! Here's the next chapter for all you loyal readers! :)

Louis' Pov

I had no idea on why Harry grinned at me when Zayn said what he said. Gosh, I'm beginning to feel like I'm in a love triangle or something. Zayn and Harry had the same classes for their 'reasons' being here. So I was isolated to being by myself walking into a separate class building than them. I went up the familiar building stairs, to open my new classroom door. All I saw were wandering eyes eyeing me everywhere. It was a bit awkward, so I hurried and sat down to the nearest empty seat I saw. I noticed the brown hair and puppy dog eyes from yesterday. "Liam, we meet again. Pleasant seeing you in my class." "Hi Louis, nice seeing you here." Time passed by us and I could feel the awkwardness kicking in. "Good morning class, sorry I'm late. Class will start as soon as I get situated." The teacher said rushing into the class having a cup of coffee and papers running everywhere. Liam was fiddling with his fingers while I was just sitting there laying my head on the palm of my left hand. "Excuse me, but is this seat taken?" A thick Irish voice said to me. Looking over, i saw it was Niall. "Sure take a load off." He grinned and sat down right next to me. Great, two boys sitting beside me acting as awkward as can be. "Greetings everyone, welcome to your Family Relations and Personal Image class. You will all be here until the end of the year. We'll start off with everyone introducing ourselves and telling us why your here. Do we have anyone who would like to stand and introduce themselves  on why they're here?" I looked around to see nobody have the courage to even stand. Of course I didn't want anyone to know why I was here, so I just kept low in my seat while I waited for someone to have the courage and stand up. "Hello everyone, my name is Liam Payne. I'm here because my father thought I was ungrateful for the things I had." Liam stood up and said to the whole class. I was so surprised Liam was the one to stand. He didn't seem like the person that had quite a lot of courage when I met him. As he sat down, his eye's just looked straight ahead. As if not wanting to see the looks other's gave him for saying his introduction. I paid it no mind, and just waited for our teacher to say what was next. "Okay, would anybody else like to say anything?" Seeing Liam break the ice made others in the classroom flutter their hands in the air. All I could do was hope my turn would never happen.

Harry's Pov

I sat in the classroom saying nothing. Not a word was spoken in the class from anyone. Glancing around, all I could see were kids that looked like that had some sort of bad attitude. Other's glared back at me, while some just covered their arms to show that the enviorment was discomforting. "Alright everyone, we can't just sit here in silence the whole class." Nobody still said a word. They all just started to stare at the older looking male in front of us all. He was all of our teacher, but had a younger personality. Which is why he probably fit right in with us. "So would anybody like to introduce themselves to the classroom on why they're here?" I looked around to see who would have the guts to be the first person. The room was so quiet, if you listened hard enough, you could here the other students talking and laughing out the from the hallway. "Okay, since nobody else want's to introduce themselves, my name is Mr. Carter. I'm about thrity-five years old and when I was younger, I used to self harm myself. Now some of you could relate to me. Considering you are in this class. Would anybody like to introduce themselves now?" Mr. Carter looked around to only see the faces of students that either were too scared to go up and introduce themselves, or students who just didn't even care about the class at all. The bordem was rising in me, so I tapped the shoulder of Zayn next to me. "This is killing me. I'm going to just introduce myself." He looked at me surprised to see that I wanted to go up first. "Well if you have the balls mate, why not?" A grin rose on my face. "Sir, I would like to introduce myself."  Mr. Carter looked relieved to see somebody finally wanted to go up. "Well come on up." As I stood up from my seat in the back, I could feel the daggers of eyes staring at me walking towards the front. Standing in front of the class wasn't really that big of nerve wrecking expierience for me. In fact, I got used to the scowls rather quickly. Clearing my throat, I decided to start my introduction. "My name is Harry Styles, and I'm hear for my drug addiction." More students began to focus their attention on me as soon as I finished my first sentence. "Now alot of you may be here for different reasons, or some being my reason. In my first opinion about this school, it was a load of bull. I thought nobody could ever help me for what I was going through no matter if they had a degree or just thought they could picture themselves as me. Being here for just a day made me realise that was all a lie. I have met really nice individuals that seem our friendships will get stronger on the passing days. Having real friends is really important to me because my old one's weren't the best to have." Glancing around the classroom, I could see all eyes were on me. Even Mr. Carter's. "Getting to the point, all I'm saying is, try giving this school a chance before you just blow it off like your doing now. You may even meet new good friends like me." I paused for a moment and shined a wining deviouse smile towards Zayn. "In fact, here is one of my new good friends Zayn." I pointed directly at him. His eyes looked liked they were about to pop out of his head seeing everyone in the classroom eye's on him. "Zayn, why don't you come up and introduce yourself." Mr. Carter said. Zayn got up and walked down the daggering eyes just like me. "You wanker." I heard him whisper to me as he stood right beside me. "My name is Zayn and I'm here for my bi polar and self harming problems. As you can already may know, Harry is one of my newest best friends here." Everyone stared at him to see if he would say more, but he stopped talking. I guess I'm the only that ooesn't have stage fright. Zayn looked pretty pissed off, but the little grin on my face never left. "Well thanks to Harry and Zayn for their wonderful introductions. I wish we had more time, but class is over. Everyone have a great day." Everybody scurried towards the door. "You were a complete arse for making me stand in front of everyone." Zayn said to me as we left the class. "Really, I had no idea." We both smiled at each other. "You little prick." "Well your going to have to get used to this prick since we're friends." Both of us walked down the stairs laughing our heads off like we've been friends for a lifetime.

Louis' Pov

More and more kids stood up for to say why they were here and time just felt it was going slower and slower. "I think we've heard from everybody except for you two." The teacher looked right towards Niall and I. "Would you two care to introduce yourselves?" Niether Niall or me looked like we wanted to introduce ourselves. I knew he wasn't going to speak up, so that left me no choice. "Sir, I don't think both of us feel comfortable telling why we are here yet." The teacher looked shocked. He must was expecting me to actually say why I was here. "Well I'll let you two slide for today, but next time, be a little bit more active in class?" Relief crept all over my insides hearing him not pressuring us into introducing ourselves. "Thanks, Mr.- "Mr. Levitz, nice to meet you two." A bell rung and most of the kids jumped up to head for the door. Packing the little things I took out of my backpack, Niall just stared at me. Like he wanted to tell me something, but didn't have the courage to do so. "Thanks for your help Louis." He finally blurted out. "No problem Niall. Anything for a friend. By the way, have you met Liam?" "Not at all, my names Liam, Niall." LIam said out of nowhere. We all walked out of class like one happy trio. "So what dorm do you live in Liam?" Niall asked. "I live on the top floor of Dorm D." Niall looked at him as in disbelief. "Wow, those are some pretty expensive rooms." Liam's grin dissapeared. "Yeah, If you think so." He said in a humble tone. Leaving the building, we could see Harry and Zayn  across the huge cut grass field. "Harry, Zayn, wait up!" We all caught up together and introduce ourselves to one another. Looking at all of our schedules. We all had the same next class. "Are you blokes ready for gym?!" "What they have gym here?!" I looked at Harry with a sense of shock and disbelief. "Of course Louis, why wouldn't we? We all may be crazy fucks with problems, but we can still hold a ball in our hands." "Well, I just thought this school wouldn't have gym...." "Well then your shit out of luck because we do!" "Guys, we should leave now if we want to make it to gym on time." Liam said, interrupting Harry and I conversation. The whole walk, I just thought to myself. Would this class work out with me hiding my secret?

A/N- So I hope this chapter was worth the wait! Again I'm so sorry for not updating this story earlier! If you have anything that you want to happen to the boys, comment! But, do you think Louis will be able to hide his 'secret' to the other guys during gym? Time will only tell! Comment, Fan, and Vote! :)