Chapter 41: Love

A/N-This book will be over soon everyone. Start reading my Larry fanfic Hiding My True Self. It's really good.

Thanks for those wonderful comments on the previous chapter as well. They meant a lot to me. :)

CAUTION, SMUT AHEAD ! THIS IS BOYXBOY, SO IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, THEN DONT READ IT !

3rd Pov

Months and months passed by for the students and they began to progress into wonderful human beings. Of course now and then they had troubles with dealing with their personal demons, but doesn't everyone? It's now the middle of May and the school year is getting ready to close down. The journey of their high school lives are becoming close to an end, while the rest of their lives are just beginning......

Harry's Pov

"Harry, you need to start packing soon." I heard Louis say while he was on the other side of our room packing away his clothes and other belongings. "Lou, why are you packing so early? We don't leave till June." He stood up straight from bending over a box and turned to look at me. "It's the middle of May and we leave June 8th. You need to start packing now Harry. It's like you don't want to leave or something." I kept quiet. "You do want to leave Harry. Right?" Louis was staring immensely at me. I sat on my bed fiddling with my thumbs. "I don't think I do Louis. I've met so many people here. People that cared so much for me. I hate to admit it, but I don't know what I would do if I wouldn't be waking up in the same room as you." A smile rose on his face. Louis walked over to me. Putting his warm hands on my back soothed me a bit. "Oh Harry, I'll miss you too. I've never had a brother, but sharing a room with you made it feel like I did. I'm gonna miss seeing those curls in the morning." "I'm gonna miss that bum of yours in those boxers you have." Louis' cheeks started to turn rose red. "Why thank you Hazza. It means a lot." I looked at him questionably. "Hazza, who's hazza?" "That's my nickname for you. Do you like it?" "I love it." I said with a cheeky smile. My dimples clearly showing. Louis got up to finish some small packing. "I'm gonna see you later Boobear." Louis froze in his place. He grabbed the collar of my shirt and slammed me on the door. "Where'd you hear that?!" "Lets just say your mom is a loud speaker on the phone." I easily grabbed his arms and pinned him to the wall. "Next time, try pinning someone down you can actually handle." I could see the burning fiery flames scorch in Louis' eyes. I'm going to miss him so much when we all leave. Opening the door to Lou and I room, I saw so many students of Dorm D bustling everywhere. Everyone was packing already. It was the middle of May and we only had barely three weeks of school left.

"Zayn, leave my fucking scarves alone!" Megan yelled from her and Zayn's room. "Well hurry up and pack them so I can actually fucking walk around in the room!" Zayn rushed out the door of their room. "Hey Harry, you and Lou almost done packing?" "No, I haven't started yet. Lou on the other hand is almost done." "Wow, you need to hurry. The last week of school before graduation is going to be a fucking blast. You don't wanna be packing the whole time don't you?" "I don't, but I'm just going to miss everyone so much." Zayn walked up closer to me. "That's what's going to happen. All of us are going to miss each other. We'll all still keep in touch, remember that." I know, it's just- "Zayn, move your shit out the way! It's blocking my boxes of skinny jeans!" We both heard Megan yell so loud I thought the walls paint would fall off. "I'll have to talk to you later Harry." I nodded okay and Zayn rushed back into the room. "Why the fuck do you need so many pairs of skinny jeans anyway?!" I heard him yell back at Megan. A chuckle fell out of my mouth. Hearing those two bicker will never get old.

Niall's Pov

A knock on the door startled me. I stopped packing and went to go see who it was. The emerald green eyes and mop of curls easily told me it was Harry. "Harry, what are ya doing here?" "Nothing I just got bored." He walked into my room without even asking me if he could come in. Then again, he's been doing that for some time now. "Well why don't you just come on in." I said sarcastically to him. "Niall, there's something I have to tell you." I walked warily towards him. "What is it Harry?" He grabbed my waist and pulled me into a hug. "I'm going to miss you so much. Your the first person that help me find that soft part in my heart deep down." "Oh Harry, your so sweet. I'm glad I could help. You've made me realize that I have a little bad side in me." Both of us hugged one another for at least three minutes "I hope to see you after graduation Niall. I don't want graduation to be the last time we see each other." "Don't worry Harry, it won't be. Lou and I will see you again." He let go of me. "Great, Liam and I will do the same." He waived goodbye and left the room. I'm really going to miss Harry. Even if he tried to seduce me or manipulate me, he's so fun to be around. I'm gonna miss the lad.

Our Dark Sides & Dirty Little Secrets -1D Fanfic (bxb and bxg)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें