Chapter 29: Welcome Back!

A/N- I'm back for another chapter! I'm going to be updating faster now, because I want to hurry up and finish the story. I hope you still like the story though!

Louis' Pov

It was time to go. This weekend was finally over. It had its ups and downs, but I actually did have fun. We all got our suitcases packed and all headed outside to the taxi cabs that brought us up here. "How about Liam ride with us this time Niall?" I asked him while he carried his suitcases like it was the weight of a dead body. Niall looked unsure, but I know he would give in to me. "Uh, as long as Liam is okay with it." I looked towards Liam. "Of course Lou." With Liam riding with us, Harry would have to go with Megan and Zayn. Good, he wouldn't have to be with Niall and me. "Sorry Harry, better luck next time." I told Harry as I waved my head high in the air walking to the cab. He didn't look as annoyed as I thought he would. That was strange. "Did you guys notice that?" Niall whispered to Liam and me at the trunk of the cab. "Notice what Niall?" Liam asked. "Megan and Zayn haven't said a negative word at each other yet. What's going on between them two?" "I don't know, maybe they're actually maturing." Liam said chuckling. We all finished putting our bags in and headed to the cab doors. I checked to make sure Harry, Zayn, and Megan were set before I got into the cab. Seeing they were ready for departure, I got in the cab and snuggled into Niall. "I missed you so much Nialler." His hand gently caressed my shoulder, and rested on my arm. "We haven't left each other yet Louis." "I know, but once when we get to school, we won't be rooming with each other anymore." I don't think Niall remembered that. "Well we'll still see each other. Cheer up, we have a long ride ahead of us." "Indeed we do. So don't make out too much." Liam blurted out to us. I signaled the driver to start driving and we began to leave the cabin. Minutes passed by until we were on the main high way. "I'm actually going to miss that place." Liam said to us from the back seat. "Well we're not surprised you are." Niall told him while laying his head on mine. I was still snuggled up to him. He was just like a warm Irish teddy bear. "What's that suppose to mean Niall?" "I'm just saying I'm not surprised your going to miss that place. Y'know, because of your virginity and all." Liam was turning as red as a strawberry. I didn't even have to look at him to tell he was. He just always got like that when any of us talked about sex. "Why'd you get so quiet Liam?" I said to him while lifting my head up to look at him. "I just don't feel comfortable talking about stuff like that." "Stuff like what?" I asked him. "Things like sex." He muttered lowly. "Things about what?" Niall asked him. Clearly wanting Liam to open up about this topic. "Things about sex you two!" He said with the voice of a lion. "How come Liam? It's not like Niall and I have never done it before." "That doesn't matter. I just get all nervous talking about it." "You sound like a little kid." "Well then call me baby Liam." We all laughed at Liam's joke. I wanted to know more. More about Liam's first time. It was with Harry and I just had to know what it was like. "So Liam, how was your first time? Was Harry as good as those moans you made?" A grin started to surface on my face. All I could do was wait for an answer from Liam. Niall looked interested in knowing Liam's answer too. "I guess I can tell you guys. Promise you won't tell the others?" Liam shined those big brown innocent little puppy dog eyes at me. They look pure, but I knew that wasn't all true. "We promise we won't tell anyone Liam." Niall told him for us. "I need to hear it from Louis." "I won't tell anyone Liam." They both looked at me even harder. Like they knew I was already lying. "Okay, I promise I won't tell anyone. God, give a guy a break you two." Niall shook his head before he looked at Liam. "My first time with Harry was just complete craziness. I was so drunk at the time, but I felt all of it. He was gentle, but got rougher as I got used to him. I still remember the rhythm he did to me. Pushing in and out so swiftly, I got impatient with how delicate he was. Once he picked up the pace, I knew that's when the real fun would start." I just listened to what Liam was saying. I've never saw this side of him. It was so different, but in a good way. He continued on. "When I felt him hit my prostate, I knew I was done. He kept stabbing it over and over repeatedly. The pleasure was making me go mad. Not to mention Harry's size. The pain after it all was terrible and I still do hurt partially in my bum, but it was all worth it for those minutes of complete pleasure." I glanced at Niall, and Niall glanced at me. "Harry must know what he's doing!" I told Liam. "Oh he definitely does." Liam said grinning. Probably remembering what Harry did to him at the cabin. Niall seemed not too pleased. "What's wrong Niall?" "Oh nothing Lou, just nothing." He said turning around from looking at Liam. "Niall, I can tell when something's up with you. So spit it out." Niall was a bit hesitant, yet he had to say what was on his mind. "I'm jealous okay." I looked at him peculiar. "Jealous of what?" His hands folded together. "You keep talking about how Harry's all good at sex and you know I'm waiting for the right time with you. I just feel like you'd prefer him over me since you want it rougher and all I am is just 'passionate' " He said quoting his last word. "That's why I love being with you Niall." I put my back on his legs to try my best and look cute. "Your so sweet to me. I don't think I could deal with someone like my own self. That's why I want you and only you." I could see him blush, even though he tried to cover it up. Niall bent his back down to kiss me. It started off innocent until he rubbed my hip. He knew that was my weak spot. Before I knew it, he plopped me onto the seat and got on top of me. Making love bits and kisses all over my neck. The little moans I made just made him rub me even more. Our lips collided. This time our tongues battled with each other. For the first time, Niall won. He won taking dominance for once. "Whoa Niall, I like this new dominate sexy side of you." I told him while our lips departed for air. "Good, because your going to see more of it." He said with his hot accent. It was even more sexier while he tried to catch his breath. He leaned back down for more making out. I didn't mean to moan so loud, but Niall was doing everything right. His hands never stopped wandering while we kissed. I like this new side of Niall.

Liam's Pov

We had finished half of the ride back to school until Niall and Louis decided it would be a good time to makeout with each other. The moans Louis was making were utterly ridiculous. I guess he was so caught up in the moment, he didn't notice that they're two other people here besides him and Niall. If the moans weren't terrible, the sloppy kisses had to be. I don't know what got over Niall. I've never seen him take charge like that with Louis. Glancing at Louis, it looked like he he liked it a lot though. I decided to take a nap for the rest of the trip with headphones on. The smooth ride made me fall asleep instantly.

2 Hours Later........

Liam's Pov

"Liam, it's time to get up. We're at school." I heard Niall's accent say to me. My eyes felt impossible to open up. They had so much sleep in them. Rubbing a little bit out, I still felt dead tired. Louis was still asleep passed out on the middle row of seats, while Niall was grabbing his and Lou's suitcase from the trunk. I reached over the middle row of seats. Making sure I didn't wake up the sassy Louis Tomlinson from his slumber. Getting out of the van, I saw a frizzy haired Megan and Zayn from the other taxi van. They looked just as tired as I felt. Megan's hair was all over the place. Kind of like Zayn's. "Ready to go into the dorm mate?!" Niall said so energetically. "Yeah sure, just give me a sec to get my suitcase." Pulling my suitcase out the trunk was a true struggle to do. Finally getting it out, I saw the enthusiasm of Niall build up even more. "Why so cheery this early in the morning Niall?" I asked him. "I had a good night. I feel great." Niall's smile beaming while his eyes just sparkled with lust from earlier. You could see small love bites on his neck Louis gave him. "Pick up the pace you two! School starts in three hours and I want at least two more hours of sleep!" Megan screeched loudly at Harry and Zayn carrying her billion suit cases. The two of them resembled walking zombies. Megan just looked pissed off completely. That's what happens when someone wakes you up at four in the morning. "So nobody was going to wake me up?" We all heard Louis say getting out of the van. "Oh, I'm so sorry beautiful. I woke you up earlier, but you didn't get up." Niall said kissing Louis on the cheek. Louis smirked at his action, but his excitement soon died down quick. All of us then continued to walk into Dorm D. It was so quiet, you could hear a crumb hit the floor. Sneaking out way to our rooms, we all looked dead of exhaustion and yearned for sleep. "Well I guess it's good bye until later in the morning guys." Louis said once we reached everyone's hallway. "Yeah, goodnight everyone." Niall told us. Louis went into his room, while Niall went in his. Megan was silent and scurried to her room before anyone could say anything to her. She's not a morning person, I can tell you that! I told Harry and Zayn good bye as I went to go upstairs to my room. Both of them had to go back outside for to get their own luggage since they carried in Megan's first. Poor lads, I know they're gonna be flushed for class today. Opening the door to my room, I've never felt happier. I wasted no time on flopping on my bed and falling back asleep. This weekend was a one to remember, but now it's back to school.

A/N- This chapter felt kind of short. Anyways, hoped you liked it. Also, tell more people about this story! It's really good and my all time goal is 10k. I'm halfway there! Help me out guys! Thanks for reading! Love you all! :)