Chapter 38: I Remember

A/N-Hello lovely readers! I'm back again with another chapter! If you haven't read it, try my story Hiding My True Self. It's a Larry fanfic, and might be even better than this story!

Louis' Pov

I was in Zayn and Megan's room when I heard a huge thump occur in the room next door. "What was that?" I heard Zayn say. "I don't know, but it happened in Niall's room." "It was probably nothing Louis. Maybe he just dropped something." Zayn was trying his best to calm me down, but none of it was working. "No, it was too heavy for that. Something isn't right." I got up and left their room to go check out what had happened in Niall's room. "Niall, you okay in there?" I said while knocking on the door. A minute passed, and I received no response. He didn't even open the door. "Niall, is everything okay!" I yelled out in the hallway. Maybe he didn't hear me the first time. I continuously knocked on his door. Niall still hadn't opened it. My heart started to race unbelievably. "Someone please help! I think something happened to Niall!" My breathing was messing up. Harry came rushing out of our room. "What's going on Lou?" "Something has happened to Niall. I-I just k-know it! I could barely get the words out of my mouth. Harry seemed worried too, but his mellow personality didn't show it. Harry went to open Niall's door, but it was locked. "Niall, open up, it's Harry." There was no response back. Harry was beginning to get worried like me. He then started pounding the door with all his force to get it open. Something has happened to Niall, I just know it! "What going on?!" Megan and Zayn said in unison with each other coming out of their room. "S-something has h-happened to Niall!" Zayn saw Harry trying to break down the door, so he joined. I on the other hand, stood behind them with Megan in hope nothing terrible happened. A few more pounds on the door, and it broke down. All our mouths gapped open. Niall was on the floor. My knees were so weak seeing him like this, I dropped to the ground. Zayn ran to Niall, checking his pulse. "He's still breathing guys! Someone call an ambulance!" Megan quickly grabbed her phone out of her pocket to call 911. I walked over to Niall. His body was screeched out while his eyes were closed. He looked just like an angel. "Niall, please don't leave me! Don't leave me like this! I love you Niall." Tears poured and poured out of my eyes.

10 minutes later......

Zayn's Pov

The ambulance soon arrived. Students of every grade started flooding into Dorm D. The fire department started pushing them away once Niall was on a stretcher. Louis stayed right beside him the whole time. "I'm sorry son, but only close family and friends can come into the ambulance with us and the patient." The fireman said to Louis before he tried to jump into the ambulance with the ambulance workers. "Sir, I have to go in with him. He, he, he's my boyfriend." I was so proud of Louis saying that. The fireman with astonishment on his face, let Louis go in the ambulance. But the rest of us stood there not knowing what to do next. "C'mon guys, we have to go to the hospital and see what's going on with Niall." Liam said to us all. "How are we going to get there?" We all looked at Liam. "I didn't want to show all the things I have, but follow me." I followed Liam with Megan and Harry trailing behind me. We were in the student parking lot. Liam took out some keys from his pocket and pressed a button. The lights of a shiny blue BMW M5 sparked on. "What the hell Liam! When did you get this?!" Harry yell out. "I've been had it. I got it for my birthday a while ago. I didn't want anyone to see it." "Why not Liam? Your car is perfect." Megan said walking around the car with Harry. "We don't have time for this guys. Get in so we can get to the hospital. I hurried and sat into the passenger seat, while Megan and Harry sat in the back. The cars engine roared to life. Liam then sped out of the parking lot. He went so fast he had to leave skid marks on the road. Niall was everyone's main priority right now. Nothing else mattered.

Louis' Pov

I was sitting beside Niall watching him on the hospital bed. They had to pump his stomach to get all the supposedly seventeen pills he had taken. They think he tried to commit suicide, so doctors watched him carefully. "Niall, why did you do such a crazy thing like this? Can't you see I love you?" He was still passed out. Niall may not could have heard what I was saying, but I didn't care. Seeing Niall like this caused so much pain in me. I still remember all the good times we had.

From when he made out with me on top of the cabin roof, the first time he acted rough with me and took control, to the time we first had sex. I remembered all those good times we had together. I just hope he's okay. "I'll leave you two alone for a bit." The doctor said to me. As the doctor shut the door, I gently placed a hand on Niall's forehead and one on his cheek. "Niall, I love you with all my heart. Please, just wake up for me. I-I love you." Minutes passed and I gave up. Niall was gone. A small tear left my eye. I got up to leave the room. Defeat was all on my mind. "Lou, wait." I heard a small voice say before I walked out of the room. "Niall, is that you?"

A/N-Stay tuned for chapter 39 everyone! I'm going to be doing a special chapter once I reach chapter 40! Love you all. :)