Chapter 44: The Future Begins

A/N- Well this is the final chapter. Thanks for reading up to this everyone. All of you have really made my day with the sweet comments you've commented. I hope you stay tuned into reading my other stories. I'm working on a fanfic call Hiding My True Self and it's a Larry fanfic. Ending my rambling, I love you all so much and just thank you for reading ! Plus, this has no editing, so it may sound bad in small moments. Enjoy !

3rd Pov

Parents, friends, and family members were all slowly arriving to Lincoln's Boarding School. Each student was filled with an exhilarating amount of excitement. They all were beginning to start their own lives. It was the ending of high school, yet the start of real life.

Niall's Pov

"You ready Niall?" I heard my mum say through a small creak in the door. I put on my cap and turned to the direction of my mum. "So do I look like a high school graduate?" She opened the door wider and walked towards me. Her hand was over her mouth. She was astonished.

"Niall, Niall I'm so proud of you. You've made it this far in your life. I've had so much hope in you." Both of her hands were placed on my two cheeks. Our eyes were in direct contact of each other.

"I know mum. That's why I came here to better myself and prove what I can do." A smile slowly rose on her face.

"That's why I'm proud of you now. I hated seeing you so hurt Niall. You staying in your room and not coming out for days, the silent cries I heard from you at night, and just the pain I knew you were going through. It was too much to bare. I know it's behind you now though. But promise me one thing."

"Of course mum. What is it?"

"To just be you. I want you to graduate knowing that your family wants the best for you. Go out in this world and be the person your father and I raised you to be."

A small tear ran down my right eye.

"I will mum. I won't disappoint you."

Both of us hugged and headed towards my dorm room door.

Graduation Stage . . . . .

"There he is!" I heard Harry yell. Everyone followed right behind Harry. All of us were so excited for graduating. "So did you guys all see your families?" I asked them. Each of them replied except for Liam. He just stood there quiet. "Liam, you saw your family right?"

"Uh, um no actually. They're in a bit of traffic currently. They'll be here soon though." The smile he tried to put on his face wasn't reassuring what so ever.

"Seniors of Lincoln's Boarding School, I need your attention please!" We all overheard our principal yell. The chatter among everyone went to a halt. All attention was set on our principal. Who looked pretty suave today.

"Now, as you all may know, today is your graduation day." A wild chant of screams occurred.

"That's all swell, but they're parents and many individuals out there watching you cross this stage. I want you all to be on your best behavior crossing that stage. Or you will pay the price after."

Looking over to Harry, he had a smirk on his face. That gave me all the evidence I needed to know that Harry was going to be himself during this entire graduation.

"Now that that's clear, I need all of you to line up in alphabetical order so you can get ready to go out."

Everyone did just that, and at that moment, everyone proceeded to walk out near the sea of spectators dying to see us.

Zayn's Pov

The music and cheers roared from everyone. Each senior walked promptly in a line to their seat out on stage. As I walked, I looked out to search for my family. I heard the chants from all my friends family's.