Chapter 11: Building Up and Breaking Down Walls

A/N- Hi everyone, I'm back! Here's another chapter! I hope you like it. If possible, can you start voting more? That'll help ALOT! Enjoy! :)

Niall's Pov

I was quietly sleeping when a bright light hit my eyes. "Niall, Louis, it's time to get up for class." Liam said to us. I woke up to feel a massive headache. "Ugh, Liam, what did I do last night?" Liam just looked at me with surprise. " You honestly don't know what you did?" Shaking my head back at him, "No, not really. Was it bad?" "I don't know. But the person you 'did' last night is right beside you." "I got lucky last night?" I asked Liam while he finished prepping his self up for today's class. "By the moans I heard from the other guy, you must was doing a great job." Wow, I can't believe I got lucky last night. Opening up my sleeping bag and standing up, I replayed the words Liam just told me. Pausing for a moment, my face changed from happy to frightened in one minute. "Liam, if I were to hear what you said, did you say guy?" Liam was still brushing his hair, but heard my pretty clearly. "Yes, I did say a 'guy'. Do you have a problem with that?" "No, no, not at all. But who was the lucky guy?" All Liam did was laugh. "Why don't you turn around and see." Glancing behind me, I saw Louis sleeping peacefully. "Oh my gosh, I fucked Louis?!" I said in a loud whisper. "Yes, indeed you did." Liam said while grabbing his backpack. "By the way, he sounded like he enjoyed it, so don't feel too guilty about it." He started to walk toward the door. "Where are you going?" "To this thing called class. You know, what we're suppose to be here for. Have fun with Louis once he wakes up." "Liam, wait, you can't leave me with him! What am I suppose to do with him?!" "Do with who?" Liam and I heard Louis say. "Well good morning Louis. Had fun last night?" Liam said. He was obviously messing with me. "In fact I did Liam. But I Barely got any sleep." "Hmm, I wonder why?" All I could do was look at Liam warning him to shut up. "Well you two should get ready for class. I'll see you then." We heard Liam say as he shut the door. It was only Louis and I in the room. I didn't have to turn around to know he was smiling towards me. I didn't want to look at him at all really, so I darted to the bathroom down the hall. Walking in, I already knew nobody would be in because classes had started already. All I did was stare in the mirror and close my eye lids. Thinking, thinking about what I had done last night. More importantly, who I had done. "So how was I?" A high pitched voice whispered in my ear. "W-what do you mean?" "Oh don't act stupid Niall, I know we did something last night by seeing the bites on our necks and my soreness on my bum." "Louis, I just rather not talk about it right now." "Why not, I thought you were pretty good. Why not have a second round now?" He said while tugging my shorts. "No, we're in the locker room for pete's sake!" "So, its not like anyones going to see us. Everybody's in class. That means no interruptions." "Louis, I just don't want to talk right now." "Really, because looking down, it seems your member wants to." Louis just crepted closer and closer until our chests could touch each other. I never knew how seductive Louis could be! "Louis, I just don't feel like doing this." "How come, your already half dressed." I had just noticed I wasn't wearing a shirt. That didn't help the situation at all. "Just leave me alone!" I said while pushing Louis away and running out of the bathroom. Getting back to Liam's room, I put on my clothes quickly and left. Not even caring that I didn't take a shower, brush my teeth, or even put on deodorant. I just didn't want to see Louis right now.

Louis Pov

What have I done? Sleeping with Niall was a big mistake. How could have I been such a little slut?! Now he probably doesn't even want to talk to me. He said he was fine with being around gay people though. So why is acting like he's disgusted with me or something? How come I can't do anything right?! Fuck school today, maybe a day off would suit me good. I walked back into Liam's room to grab my belongings and headed back to my room. Opening the door, to my surprise, Harry was still here. "Harry, what are you still doing here?" He just looked at me. Not even saying a word. "Hello, earth to Harry." This time he got up. Something just seem strange about Harry. The way he stumbled toward me. As he opened his mouth to speak. That's when a wave a alcohol hit my nose. "Have you been drinking?" His eyes looked all gloomy and wandered everywhere in the room but my face. "What's it to you faggot." Harry said to me. I didn't let the words hurt my feelings. I just stared at his face. "Since your drunk, I'm gonna let that slide you little fuck." I tried to turn around and leave, but Harry's grip caught me. "Harry let go of me." "W-why S-should I? Y-your the one that cussed me out. I deserve an apology from you." He slurred out of his mouth. "Yeah right, I'll never apologize." I tried to leave again, but Harry still wouldn't let my wrist go. "We'll see about that." His grip just got tighter and tighter. "Harry your hurting me!" "G-good, maybe this will make you f-feel better." That's when Harry leaned down to kiss me. "Stop Harry, get off!" Harry didn't stop. He threw on my bed, and just kept kissing me. Rubbing me in places he shouldn't be touching at all. "Get off Harry, your drunk!" Harry slapped me for to shut up. "Just enjoy it Louis. You know you want to." "No I don't! Get off Harry! Stop it now!" He just kept going. A tear fell down my right eye. I just couldn't believe this was going to happen.

Zayn's Pov

My arm was still sore from last night. Class had started already, but I didn't even give two fucks about it. "Harry, stop it! Get off me!" I heard from outside of Louis and Harry's room. What was happening in there? "Can somebody help!" That sounded like Louis. I had to go in now. Barging into their room, I saw Harry pinning Louis down. Kissing him like a sick pig. Louis clearly not wanting what was happening. "Get off of him you sick fuck!" I said pulling Harry off him. Once I pinned Harry to the ground, his anger disappeared. Tears started to roll down his eyes. "I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm just a weird sick fuck who needs to die!" Silence filled the room with the sobs and cries of Harry's. "Harry, no you aren't. You just new help, that's all." I heard Louis say to Harry. Seeing what an emotional wreck Harry was getting, I backed up off him. Louis really didn't care about what just happened. Looking at Harry, he obviously was drinking. "Harry, what's wrong?" Louis asked him. I just watched to see how Harry acted. I have never ever seen him in such a wreck like this. "Everything Louis. It's just like I hurt all the people I care about the most. This isn't how I want to be, but what else can I be?" "You can be yourself Harry. Let that emotional wall down that you've been building up for so long down. Let the real you come out and leave this bitter one alone." Louis was being so helpful to Harry. The words Louis said must have helped alot because Harry rubbed the last tears out of his eyes. "Zayn, I want to apologize for last night. I was a real ass for doing that and leaving you by yourself. No hard feelings mate?" "Apology accepted and no problem. As long as we're all friends, that's what really matters." We all smiled together. The three of us were just so close. I guess all of our walls were getting broken down.

A/N-This was a really short chapter, but I just wanted to update for all you lovely people out there! Hope you liked it! Please tell others about this story! My goal is 1,000 reads by the end of August. I know I can get there if I have readers like you guys! Thanks for reading! Lots of Love! :)