Chapter 28: What Happend To Everyone?

A/N- Hey everyone, how are you?! Life is just so good right now! I mean, I finally have two best friends that I absolutely love right now. And I can't wait to have a sleepover with them on Friday! But just to inform you on this, I will be giving out dedications and shout outs now to anyone who leaves a nice little comment about the current chapter. Maybe this will make people want to comment more. I really like your feedback, so go and comment away. Don't be scared, I don't bite. Unless you want me to. Jk! Or am I? Also, please check out my newest book. It doesn't have many reads, but I promise you it's good.

Liam's Pov

I can't believe it. Did I really do this again with Harry? Looking over to my left, I saw a tired out accomplished Harry taking a nap. I got up, and that's when it hit me. That painful excruciating pain again. See, this is what I get for letting my body take over my actions, instead of my mind! I knew I wreaked of odor from sex, so I didn't look around for any nice clothes to put on. Instead, I decided on putting simple grey jogging pants and a plain white t shirt. "You had to do another round before we left, didn't you?" Louis said as I was walking into the living room. "I didn't want to, it's just I lost my sense of thought for a while." "Oh you lost more than your sense of thought from Harry, Liam." Niall said while watching the television with Megan. I slowly eased myself onto a soft plush chair in the living room. "You still sore Liam?" Louis asked concerned. "Yes, a lot by the way." "Come up stairs with me. I think I can help you out." I nodded in agreement and followed Lou upstairs. The pain got even more worse going up these stairs. "C'mon Liam, pick up the pace. Your acting like you got a train shoved up your ass." "Well it's not my fault my virgin bum can't take someone as rough as Harry." We finally reached the upstairs. As we entered Lou's room, I wasted no time plopping onto his bed. "So what do you have for me?" I asked Louis as he went into his suitcase. "These pain killers should do the job. I brought them just in case." He handed me two and a warm water bottle that was probably sitting out for a while. Swallowing the pills down, I still thought on what Louis said. "Just in case for what Louis?" He sat down on the bed with me. "Just in case Niall got in the mood. We haven't had sex in such a long while. I thought maybe this trip would be romantic enough for him, but it must wasn't. I'm getting so anxious waiting for him." "Well why do you want sex so bad? You can have a wonderful relationship without it." Louis looked at me like I was crazy. "Have you gone mad Liam? Sex is what keeps a relationship going." "No it isn't. Love is what keeps it going." "Says the one that's been fucked senseless only a few minutes ago." I began to turn red with embarrassment. "You don't have to say that Lou." I told him why looking away from him and towards the floor. "And why not? That's probably the only reason your so mellow right now. Looks like Harry made the uptight Liam a little loose." "Oh he made me loose alright." I muttered lowly. "What did you say?" "Nothing Louis, nothing at all." A smile snuck on his face. "I love it when you talk dirty. It just doesn't seem like your the person to say things like that." "Well I also didn't think I would lose my virginity in high school, but look at me now." "I think it's rather funny." Louis said while laughing. "What do you mean?" "You have Harry practically wrapped around your finger now. He's falling hard for you." "I just think he's getting hard for the most part." Louis shoved me away playfully. "Enough of that talk. Keep on saying it and Harry will be awake ready for another round." "Not with me he is! He's just gonna have to use his hand next time." Louis and I both laughed together historically. I guess him and I got closer during this trip after all.

Megan's Pov

I heard from upstairs Liam and Louis laughing. "Looks like your boyfriend and best friend are becoming best friends. You don't think they're telling each other about their sex life don't you?" I said to Niall. He looked over to me in surprise. "No, I don't think they would do something like that." He took a moment to look at the television. "I mean, you don't think they would talk about who's better in bed between Harry and me would you?" He asked me. "I don't know. I was just kidding around with you Niall." Niall nodded and tried to laugh the best he could, even though his face showed he was worried and his body showed he was frantic. "Yeah, just a joke." A few moments passed by. "But do you think they would talk about something like that between the two of them?" Niall looked really worried about the topic. "I don't know Niall. Why would it matter? Do you think Harry is a better top than you?" Looking at his facial expression, he was taking some thought before answering me. "No, I don't think he is. Do you think he would?" "Well he did make Liam scream like he was getting stabbed to death, so he must was hitting all the right spots." "Well I did the same with Louis!" Niall said interrupting me. "And I gave Lou love bites to show I cared more. Harry didn't give Liam any love bites. That shows I am a better top." "No, I think that just shows your more passionate Niall." My phone started to ring and I checked to see who it was. My heart froze, and so did my thoughts running in my mind. It was Adam. Niall was still rambling on about who was a better top between him and Harry, so I politely told him I would be back. I scurried outside so nobody could hear our phone conversation.

"I've missed you so much." I heard his rugged voice say to me. My heart was beating so fast and it matched the speed of how fast my thoughts were going. Everything was just going wild.

"I miss you too. When will I ever see you again?" I just had to ask him. Even though I was tipsy when I was with him, he took so much care for me. I knew it would be hard to find someone else like that again.

"Soon beautiful, just soon. But I must tell you something about me." A long pause was on the phone. Oh god, what was he going to say? I knew he was too good to be true.

"What is it?" I asked warily. I didn't want to sound like my bubble was about to bust, nor did I want to sound demanding.

"I'm much older than you. About ten years. I didn't want to tell you because I thought you wouldn't want to be near me. You might of thought I was some creep." Is this all he wanted to tell me?

"Adam, love has no number. But how old are you?"

"I'm twenty-seven. Will you still talk to me?" I could hear the sadness sneaking through his voice. He was beginning to be hopeless.

"Of course I will! That won't change anything between us. I need to see you again. Can you please tell me when?"

Adam started to talk again, but the phone kept cutting on and off. I checked to see if I had service, and I did. I repeatedly asked him if he could hear me and I couldn't hear a word he was saying. The call finally failed and I just stood there. I stood there like a thoughtless minded fool. "Should I call him back?" I simply said in my mind. I didn't want to seem needy towards him, so instead I walked back into the cabin. "Are you done with your little phone call?" Zayn said walking up to me. "Yeah, why do you want to know?" He started to stare at the floor. "I need your help." He muttered so Niall couldn't hear. "Your asking for my help?" I said astonished. "Yes, now can you help me?" He said in a small voice. "What do I get out of it?" "Well I won't tell the others that your going out with an almost thirty year old." He said with a smirk. This was the Zayn I knew. Always trying to drive me insane. "How did you hear that from out there?!" I whispered loudly while grabbing his arm to pull him upstairs. "Well your not that good with talking low and you did have the door cracked open a little. I needed some type of information you didn't want the others to know, just in case you wouldn't help me." He said while we walked up the steps. Reaching the final steps, I glared at him. "You sly sneaky bastard. Just wait until I find something about you." He started to chuckle. "Don't worry you won't, now help me with Perrie." We both walked into our room we shared and lied on the bed. "What do you want me to do Zayn?" "I just want you to talk to her for me. Y'know, say some nice things about me to show I'm a good guy to be with." "Wait, hold on just a minute. When have you ever had nice and good qualities about yourself?" He started to shake his head in disbelief. "Just help me out Megan! Your really pretty and maybe she would listen to what you have to say about me." "Aww, you think I look good?" I said to Zayn while twisting my hair with my finger and trying to hide my blush. "Don't get stuck on yourself. I said pretty, not beautiful." My smile died down, while my annoyance level went up. "Your making it really hard to help you out." I told him with a scowl on my face. All he did was laugh. To be honest, I couldn't hide the smirk I had on my face either. "Okay, so will you meet her for a little brunch and talk to her about me?" With a huff of my breath and a rolling of my eyes, I concluded my answer. "Yeah, sure whatever. But I'm not going to be helping you like this all the time." "Thanks Megan, this means a lot to me!" Zayn said while reaching over to hug me. "Your welcome, now get off me." I said while pushing him off. "You know you love me!" Zayn said as I opened the door to head downstairs. "Oh shut up!" I told him. I walked down the steps and realized something. Everyone is changing. Some for the better, while others not so much. What happened to everyone?!

A/N- Well I hope you loved the chapter because I enjoyed typing it! But don't forget to comment and I'll choose one of my favorites. Then that lucky wattpadder will get a shout out or dedication. Which ever one they want. Don't forget to vote either! Love you all! Sorry for the long wait! But I hope you enjoyed it! :)