125. He Asks One Of The Other Boys For A Condom (Part 2)

A/N: I am extremely sorry that you guys had to wait so long for this update. Alex was originally suppose to do this part but something came up and now she is at her cottage, so now I will be updating. I apologize in advance if it sucks, I rushed to update this for you guys. Enjoy!

We have also entered this book in the 2015 Watty Awards! We thank everyone who has helped our book get to where it is today. It has been over a year writing this book and it is the #2 ranked book when you search 'Magcon Preferences'! And that is all because of you guys. Crossing our fingers that we might get an award because that would be pretty cool. So please continue to comment, vote and share! Your support really means a lot to us! And never be afraid to talk to us if you want. We are very friendly :)

P.S. I will be back to posting imagines for those of you that have requested them. I plan to try and do one a day or at least every other day up until I go on vacation!
xx Akaylah

Cameron:

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Cameron asked you.
"Yeah, this is wonderful."
It was the long weekend and Shawn invited all the boys and their girlfriends to go to his cottage. Cameron was excited because he got to bring you along. Everyone was gathered around the camp fire listening to Shawn sing and play the guitar. You were sitting in Cam's lap, leaning your head on his shoulder. As the night winded down all the couples started to hook up.
"Let's go to our room where we can have some more privacy." You said to Cameron.
"Okay, babe. I'll meet you up there." He said as he gave you a short sweet kiss on the lips.
"Psst, Shawn! Come here!" Cameron whisper yelled, pulling Shawn away from his date.
"What do you want? I'm this close to sealing the deal."
"I kind of forgot to pack condoms. Can I have one for tonight?"
"Cameron, you're slacking. You always have condoms on you." Shawn stated.
"I know, I know. But can you just help me iut this once?"
"I got it covered." Shawn said, slightly laughing at the pun he made. "Have fun tonight!"
"Thanks, man! Go seal that deal!"

Johnson:

"That show was sick! Don't you think Gilinsky?" Jack asked.
"I would agree with you, Johnson!" Jack and Jack went backstage to the green room so they could rest little after their show.
"Hey, are you coming with us to the after party?"
"Y/N flew in to see the show, I'm not sure. We might just have take out back at my place." Jack responded.
"How romantic of you, Johnson. What are your plans for the evening with Y/N?"
"Well, security just went to go get her. We are gonna go back to my place, order some Chinese probably and then pop in some random chick flick and cuddle. Hopefully the cuddling leads into something else if you know what I mean."
"Well done. With an evening like that, why wouldn't she give you some?"
"True. This is a little embarrassing, but would you happen to have any condoms on you?" Jack asked Gilinsky.
"Why don't you have any of your own?"
"I can't keep them at my house. My mom still cleans my room and goes through my shit. Do you have one or not?"
"Chill, momma's boy. Unlike you, I'm always prepared." Gilinsky said as he reached into his back pocket and took out a condom, giving it to you. "Do you need me to show you how to use it?"
"Fuck you, Gilinsky!"

Aaron:

Taylor was throwing a huge pool party at his place and he invited everyone. Aaron took you as his date to the party. You both arrived and headed straight to the backyard where all the fun was. You went in the pool while Aaron went over to the barbecue where the other boy were.
"I'm jealous, dude. You got a hot one over there." Tay said.
"Well, hands off because she's all mine." Aaron said as he smiled.
"No worries."
The party continued and everyone was enjoying themselves. You made your way over to Aaron.
"Babe, we haven't had any alone time in a while. I just wanna be with you."
"Do you want to leave the party then?" Aaron asked.
"I don't want to take you away from the fun. Why don't we just go inside for like 20 minutes and then come back."
"What are we gonna do in 20 minutes?"
"How about you come inside and find out." You leaned in and gave Aaron a long and passionate kiss before walking away making sure to move your hips from side to side. Aaron quickly got up and made his way to Taylor.
"Bro, is it okay if Y/N and I use one of your rooms for like 20 minutes or so?"
"Look at you! I would have never picked you as the type to hook up at a party. I'm proud of you!"
"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Do you have any protection?"
"Of course! There is some in every room in the night stand."
"Why?" Aaron questioned Taylor.
"For times like this. You never know when you wanna get it in."
"You're gross. Anyways thanks, Taylor."

Shawn:

Shawn was performing in the city that you were in and he got you tickets to go see him. When you got there, backstage passes were waiting for you along with the rest of his friends. Once the show was over, everyone went back to Shawn's tour bus.
"How did you like the show babe?"
"It was great! I always love watching you perform." You replied.
The night started to wind down but Shawn's friends were still with you guys on the bus.
"I love your friends and all, but do you think we can have a little privacy?" You whispered into Shawn's ear.
"Yeah, we can go to the back, there is more space there anyways."
"No, Shawn. I mean a lot of privacy."
"There is a door back there that can be closed." He was clearly not catching the hints that you were throwing.
"I wouldn't want your friends to hear us is what I mean."
"Why would you care if th- Oh! I get it now. Go to the back room and wait for me there. I'll get rid of them."
Once Shawn heard you close the door, he quickly made his friends exit the bus.
"Hey, Cam. Wait on sec."
After the last person left, you closed the bus door to talk to Cameron.
"I need a favour from you."
"You're one of my closest friends, Shawn, but I'm not really into the whole threesome thing." Cameron said.
"What?! No, that's not the favour I was going to ask. I just needed a condom. There is never any on this bus."
"Oh, sorry. Don't worry. Everyone knows that the Cam man is always prepared!"
Shawn gave him a weird look as he pulled out a stack from his wallet.
"I think one is good enough. Thanks Cam."
Shawn entered the room that you were in and as soon as the lights turned off all you could here were the boys outside of the bus shouting the most ridiculous things.