28. What He Buys You For Your Birthday

Shawn: Concert Tickets to Your Favourite Band/Singer

Shawn surprised you with tickets that you weren't able to get when they went on sale because they sold out. The smile on your face was priceless.

Aaron: A Necklace

Whenever you and Aaron went to the mall, you would always stop in a jewlery store and admire the necklace. You never got it because you didn't have the money to. Aaron decided to surprise you with it for your birthday and you were so happy.

Matt: Basketball tickets

Even though it's your birthday, Matt gets something out of it too since he loves basketball as well. He also gets you the jersey of your favourite player.

Cameron: A Promise Ring

He wants to show you that you'll be his forever and always.

Carter: Cute Matching Onesies

To Carter, spending money on something extravagent was not the way he wanted to go. He knew how much you didn't care about what he got you as long as it meant something. He decided on buying your favourite animal in onesie form so you guys could be warm and cute little animals together.

Jack G: Your Choice of Pet

You have never had a pet and Jack knew how much you wanted one. The pet came with all its nessecities that it needed and he already named it, Taco. Tacos were your favourite food after all.

Jack J: New Phone

Jack always made fun of your ancient phone which you refused to replace. He decided to buy you one for your birthday so you couldn't object.

Nash: Professional Camera

Nash really wanted you to start doing the one thing that he loves just as much as you, making videos. Now you don't have an excuse not to make them anymore.

Taylor: Your Favorite Car

Now that you can finally drive, Taylor thought that you deserved your favourite car. He didn't care how much it cost because you are worth more to him than some car.