118. What He Gets You For Valentine's Day

(Yeah, this is kind of late and all but whatever. I personally dedicate this chapter to myself, Akaylah, since my birthday is on Valentine's day. Hahaha

This is being updated at 1:30 in the morning so excuse the grammatical errors and possibly shitty chapter.)

Matt: Tickets to See 'Fifthy Shades of Grey'

The release of the movie is just in time for Valentine's. After reading the book, you have been telling Matt how much you wanted to see the movie. So, it was the perfect night and hey he might of learnt a tip or two ;)

Nash: All of Your Favourite Foods

Nothing says 'I love you' more than food. Nash knows that the way to your heart is through food. When he showed up with bags of different kinds of junk food, your heart was filled with joy. You spent the entire day just feasting.

Cameron: A Pandora Bracelet With Charms

Cam likes to spoil you with expensive gifts. He caught you eyeing the Pandora bracelet a couple of weeks ago in the mall. He went back and picked the perfect one and added a charm each month you have been dating.

Carter: A Couple's Massage

Carter knew how stressed you had been lately and decided that you need to relax. He booked this couple's massage to help you unwind and enjoy the day of love.

Jack G: Your Favourite Make Up Brand

Receiving a bag full of make up from Jack was the best. He went all out. Mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, concealer, foundation, primer etc. He had gotten some help from your friends to figure out your colour and tones for everything.

Taylor: Linergie

Let's face it, this is more of a gift for Taylor than yourself. He thought you deserved some new sexy lingerie. He also wouldn't mind seeing you model them for him either.

Aaron: A Box of Chocolates and a Dozen Roses

Aaron is a hopeless romantic and stay with the traditional chocolates and roses. Chocolate always made you feel better no matter what the occasion. The deep red of the dozen roses just melted your heart.

Jack J: A Deck of Cards With 52 Things He Loves About You

You are not really the kind of girl that likes expensive gifts and Jack knows that. He thought you would love the simple gift that was so personal. Each card was hand written and included eveeything he loved about you, even if you hated them. He loved the way you laughed, the way you light up the room. But most of all he loves the way you say 'I love you'.

Shawn: A Trip to Paris

Shawn thought taking you to the 'City of Love' would be a romantic get away. Walking around the city, hand in hand, taking in the beautiful scenery. Going to the top of the Effiel Tower would be the perfect ending to a perfect day with the perfect guy.