132. He Has "The Talk" With Your Teenage Daughter (Part 2)

Cameron:

"You know, I've very in the know when it comes to your teen slang nowadays." Cameron said to your daughter as he was driving her home from practice. "Oh really? Okay let's here some." "Well back in my day, I think the kids would of really liked the music I put out. Some might of said that it was fire." "Oh god, dad! You're so embarassing some times." "Trust me, your generation embarrasses me. Like for example, the term Netflix and Chill. That's not how we got a girl to come over when I was a kid." Your daughter covered her face. "Ew, that's gross. And no worries, dad, no one wants to Netflix and Chill with me." Cameron pulled the car over and turned to look at your daughter. "When the time is right and when you are old enough, you will have plenty of offers knocking at your door." "Thanks for trying to make me feel better but let's be serious here, I'd rather Netflix and Chill by myself." "That's my girl!"

Jack G:

*Knock, knock* "Come in." "Sweetheart, we need to have a serious talk." Jack said as he entered your daughter's bedroom. "What is it, dad?" Your daughter said as she quickly tapped away on her phone. "With all these new social media apps like Snapchat, I think its about time to have the 'birds and the bees' conversation." "Can't mom talk to me about this?" "I'm your father, and I think you should here it from me since I know what it's like to be a teenage boy with raging hormones. Sometimes we want things like nudes or videos, but those aren't okay." She just shrugged her shoulders and went back to her phone. "Can you put that thing away for one minute. This is serious!" She put the phone on her night stand and turned to face you. "Some boys may want to pressure you into doing things you don't want to do. No means no. Always remember that. I want you to be able to talk to me about these sort of things. Sex is something that should be enjoyed between two-or more people I don't judge- that care for each other. Only do it when you are prepared and really know that you are ready." "Thanks, dad. Now will you leave, I'm expecting an important facetime, and don't worry, I don't send nudes or videos. I'm more responsible than that."

Carter:

As your daughter walked past you and Carter at the dinner table, she gave you guys a weird look. "What are you guys doing?" "I think you should have a seat. We just want to talk about a few things." you said. Your daughter took a seat right across from the two of you. Carter reached to the side to pull out two dolls. "You still have my Barbie and Ken doll? I thought I got rid of those years ago." Your daughter stated. "We thought that it would be easier to demonstrate some of the things that we will be talking about." Your daughter furrowed her eyebrows and Carter continued. He began to take off the clother on both of the dolls. Ypur daughter instantly shrunk in her chair. "If we are going to talk about sexual intercourse, we think that you should know how everything works." Carter said as he put Barbie on top of Ken. Your daughter stood up from her chair quickly. "Stop! You know, what? I'm pretty sure I know how things work. If I have any questions, I'll ask you guys. But this whole thing with the dolls is really weird and I rather not have to go to therapy when I'm older." Your daughter pushed in her chair amd made her way upstairs to her room. "But we were going to show you our favourite position!" Carter shouted. "Um, I'd rather not!"

Nash:

"Honey, do you have a crush on any boys or girls? It is very normal at your age to want to explore sexually." Nash said as he was walking the dog with your daughter. "I like this kid in my English class, he asked me to go to lunch with him some time this week." "That's nice to heard that you are interested in people. Have you had thoughts about engaging in coitus with this kid?" "Who are you? Sheldon Cooper? And no, I am not interested in 'engaging in coitus' with him." "Well good, because its icky and gross." Nash said as he scrunched up his face. "What are you? In kindergarten now?" "Just promise that you will wait until you are at least 25." "Sure, whatever makes you sleep at night, daddy-o."