110. Starbucks With Nash Grier

Requested by: @MCarstairs_

It was Friday evening and yet again there's nothing to do in this boring little town. The only thing you could think of doing was to go to Starbucks.

The store was only a couple blocks away so you grabbed your penny board and skated over.

You placed your order and gave your name, Mariana. You took a sit at a nearby table until your drink was ready.

"A Venti Peach Green Tea Lemonade," the barista shouted.

You got up and made your way to your drink. Once you got closer you could see a tall brunette take your drink and exit the store. There was a drink left on the counter that read 'Nash'.

You picked up the drink and penny board leaving Starbucks to catch up with the kid.

"Excuse me, Nash?" you said tapping his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, no pictures right now," he said harshly as he continued to walk.

"What?" you were completely confused.

"I'll sign something for you, but please no pictures," he said as he came to a stop.

"Um, the only thing I want from you is my drink!" you said equally as harsh.

It took him a second to realize that he had gotten the orders mixed up.

"Mariana, is it. I'm sorry. How about that picture to make it up to you," he said with a sly smile on his face.

"Why would I want a picture with you. I don't even know you."

"Are you serious? I'm Nash Grier. Famous viner!?" he said it as if a light bulb should of turned on in your head.

"Are you that full of yourself that you think every single girl knows who you are. You need to chill." you said getting slightly irritated. Who does this 'Nash Grier' guy think he is! "Can I just have my drink now? I have somewhere to be." And by that you mean you have a date with your couch and Netflix.

"How about I get your number so I can make up for being such a cocky little prick?" he said sounding more genuine than before.

"If I say yes, will I get my drink back?"

"Yes."

"Fine, give me your phone."

......

It had been a month since you had given Nash your phone number, unwillingly. At first he would text you random pick up lines that you hated but secretly enjoyed. Then he would ask to hang out ans he would bring you to parties with him.
He was really starting to grow on you, even though you would never admit that to him.

There was nothing to do on a thursday afternoon except watching netflix. You are currently obsessed with American Horror Story and can't stop watching it. Tate/Kit Walker is gorgeous af.

As you were admiring his face, your phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Get dressed. Be ready in 10 minutes." The phone call ended.

You didn't even need to ask who it was. For the past week, Nash would call you spontaneously and take you to Starbucks.

You were already wearing leggings and a mickey mouse crew neck, so you decided just to stay like that.

Just like he had said, Nash was at your door in 10 mins. He was dressed casually as well; beanie, sweats, and a plaid button up over a white tee.

You guys penny boarded to the Starbucks that was 2 blocks away from your house.

You took a seat you are usual spot by the window while Nash got your drinks and cookies.

Every since you started this tradition a week ago, you have been trying a new drink each time. You had told Nash to surprise you.

"I'm glad it's not busy in here," Nash said as he sat down with your order.

"Yeah, it's nice," You said with a smile. "So, which one is mine?"

"Take a look, it has your name on it."

You took a look at the two cups and a huge smile spread across your face. The pink one, probably a cotton candy frappucino, had 'Mr. Grier' written on it. The one with coffee and ice had 'Mrs. Grier' on it.

"So, Mariana, would you like to be my girlfriend?" Nash asked with rosy cheeks.

"Of course I would, Mr. Grier." You replied back. You both leaned in and locked lips. It was quick and nice.

"You do realize how cheesy that was right?" You asked.

"Shut up, Hayes gave me this idea."

"Remind to tell Hayes to never give you advice every again."

Nash leaned over and gave you a little shove, then you both burst out into laughter. Thank god no one was there because you guys sounded like dying hyenas.

By: Akaylah

A/N: Sorry for not updating in so long. We are adjusting to school starting back now that we are in grade 11 and have a ton of homework everynight. We will be doing more preferences because they are faster to do. The imagines will be done so just wait for those. If you have any ideas for preferences just comment them and if we use your idea we will dedicate the part to you!

Another massive thank you because we hit 1 MILLION READS! That is insane, so thank you for that!!! :)