1. Your Halloween Costumes

Taylor: Hippies

This was just another excuse for Taylor to get you to wear tie-dye clothing.

Nash: Cute Nerds

Nash loves that you are intelligent and wanted to show you off.

Carter: Walking Twister Game

You and Carter wanted to be original. So he thought that it would be a great idea to make a homemade twister costume. He even made you spin the spinner a couple of times to see where you would land ;)

Matt: Thing 1 and Thing 2

Your favourite childhood movie to watch together was the Cat in the Hat. It only seemed right because you are his number 1 thing.

Jack G: Prince Charming and Cinderella

Gilinsky talked you into this one with his amazing charm. He wanted you to be the Princess that you are.

Cameron: Katniss and Peeta

The Hunger Games is your guys' favourite movie. You love how Peeta is always trying to protect Katniss. Cam is your Peeta.

Aaron: Carpenters

This one is pretty self explanitory. Someone tweeted you saying they thought it would be funny and you guys loved it!

Shawn: Mario and Princess Peach

Shawn is your Mario; no matter how far apart you two are, and how long it will take him to get to you, he will always be by your side when you need him.

Jack J: Woody and Jessie

Jack was obsessed with Toy Story as a kid and you thought it would be adorable to be Woody and Jessie for Halloween. Let's just say that's not the first time he's seen you be a cowgirl.