Q & A (Part I)

Just some questions we get and some things we thought you would like to know :) If you have any more leave them below and will reply to your comments.

Q: Why aren't the other boys in this preference, mostly Hayes?

When we decided to make this preference we chose to just do the original 9 boys because we knew more about them the most. Around this time magcon had just "broken up" and we didn't really know who these new people were. We loved the friendship that all 9 boys have together so we just stuck to that. And for Hayes, because a lot of people seem to want to know why he isnt in it, we felt a bit uncomfortable because he is younger than us and plus he kinda looks like and is the same age as Alex's brother so it just felt weird writing about him.

Q: Are you related to any of the magcon boys?

Not that we know of...lol

Q: Do you like the Janoskians?

YES! Fun fact, before we started this preference book we wrote a fan fiction for Luke Brooks. We have been fans for awhile now and went to the #NotABoyBand tour. We are also going to the #GotCakeTour this fall. Akaylah actually had a twitter and instagram account for them. We have decided to take a break from it because this book has become so popular. We plan to continue writing very soon.

Q: How can we tell you two apart?

When it comes to preferences that we agree on, we split up the boys. Akaylah does: Carter, Matt, Jack G, Taylor, and Nash. Alex does: Shawn, Aaron, Cameron, and Jack J. Lol that kind of sounds sexual....anyway. When it comes to other things, Akaylah is very sarcastic and funny. Alex is very romantic, cheesy, sometimes she can be funny. I guess.

Q: How do you come up with preference ideas?

This process can be quite tricky sometimes because we have very different minds. As you can tell, Alex has wrote all the really cute, romantic preferences like "How You Tell Him You're Pregnant" and "What He Does When You're On Your Period." Akaylah writes basically the random funny ones like "Mean Girls Quotes" and "His Ghetto Name For You." We also take requests on preference ideas.

Q: Are you still doing imagines?

Yes we are. As you can see I, Akaylah, has written majority of them so if everyone can like comment telling Alex to update more imagines hopefully she will do some because when I tell her to do it, she doesn't.

Q: What girl are you?

When it comes to the "magcon" fandom, Akaylah is a Matt girl and Alex is a Shawn girl. We love all the other boys, but we like the Matt and Shawn lane the most. 

Q: Have you met any of the boys? 

Akaylah has not unfortunately and Alex has, as you probably already know if you read the "Magcon Experience" part.

Q: Do you have any out of 12 on twitter?

Akaylah (@holdmespinosa) has a Shawn follow and Alex (@benitosbae_) has a Jacob follow.

Q: What is Canada like?

For those of you who have never been to Canada, we all have a pet moose. -_- I don't want to compare Canada to America, but there's not much of a difference, we don't think. We just have different names for things and like to add the letter 'u' to everything. For example, Canada say, pencil crayons. Americans say, coloured pencils. 

Q: Tell us some things about yourself.

We are both 16. We start school in September and we are going into grade 11. Akaylah is Jamaican (represent all my black magcon fans lol)

We just want to say thank you so much for your comments and votes. WE JUST HIT 750K READS! Which is unbelieveable! And we were ranked #269 in Fanfiction and #363 in Teen Fiction which is unreal! So thank you guys from the bottom of our hearts because for all we know this preference book could of been a flop. :)