104. Meeting Nash Grier's Family

Requested by: @Writer_Gray

You arrived at Nash's house excited and scared. You had no idea what to expect. This would be the first time ever meeting your boyfriend's family.

The last thing you wanted to do was look like a whore, so you dressed appropriately. Dark blue skinny jeans, a striped orange and white tank top, an oversized cardigan and white converse. You straightened your long, dirty blonde hair because that was the way Nash liked it.

As you approached the front door you became anxious. Your hands started to shake and sweat. You have never been this nervous before. Damn, I must really like this guy, you thought.

You rang the door bell and waited for someone to answer. You were greeted by a tiny little girl with blonde hair.

"Hi, I'm Skylynn. Are you Nash's girlfriend?"

You were caught off guard by her bluntness. Nash had warned you that she is quite the character. Before you could answer, a woman came to the door and shooed away the little girl.

"I'm sorry, hun. You must be Celeste. I'm Nash's mom, Elizabeth. Come inside." she said with a warm smile.

"Thanks for having me over tonight for dinner." I replied.

Once you took off your shoes, you followed Elizabeth into the dining room where everyone was seated. You gave waves to everyone at the table. Nash's step dad, Hayes, Will, Skylynn, and lastly Nash.

Nash got up from his chair to give you a hug. "Hey, babe." He left a quick kiss on your cheek.

All you could do was blush and smile. Get it together, Celeste!

Nash helped you into your seat like the gentleman that he is. Elizabeth brought in the last of the food and began to grace the food.

"Amen." she concluded.

You all dug in. "Mrs. Grier-Floyd, this is amazing. Even better than my mom's, but don't tell her that."

"Thank you, dear. And call me, Elizabeth. It makes me feel old when people call me that."

"But you are old momma!" Skylynn chirped from her seat.

Everyone let out a laugh at the little girl's comment.

Dessert time came around and that's when you got hounded with questions from everyone.

"Do you love my brother?" Hayes asked.

"What do you think of Nash's newly found fame?" Will asked.

"Will you play barbies with me later?" Skylynn asked.

"Guys, let her breathe. One question at a time," Nash said.

"It's okay," you say to Nash. You answered all the questions in order. "Um, well we have been dating for a while now, and I would say yes." You turned your head towards Nash to see him blushing. That was the first time that you have actually said that you loved him ever. "I'm so proud of him. And I always remind him to remember where he came from and not to let all of it get to his head. Lastly, I will definitely play barbies with you later."

............

"Hey, girlies." Nash said as he entered Skylynn's room. "Sky, do you mind if I steal my girlfriend back."

"NO! SHE'S MY FRIEND!"

"Don't worry Skylynn. I'll come back another time to play with you. Anyway, I like you better than him but don't tell him that I told you that." you say knowing that Nash can hear everything you just said.

The little girl gave you a hug and stuck out her tongue to Nash as the two of you left the room. Nash has lead you to his room. He took a seat on his bed as you stood in between his legs.

"That wasn't very nice what you said back there. You know that really hurt my feelings." Nash said, pouting at you.

"Oh really?" You said bringing your legs to either side of him so you were straddling his lap.

Before you could say anything else, Nash's hands went under your shirt resting on your bare hips causing you breathing to hitch. His hands were so warm against your cold skin. You looked straight into his big bright blue eyes biting on your lower lip.

"Damn, Celeste. When you do that, it makes me want to do very nashty things to you," he said. And without warning he flipped the both of you over so he had complete control.

He smashed his lips into yours. You were both fighting for dominance. You licked his bottom lip asking for entrance and you swear a small moan came from his mouth.

Nash pulled away catching his breath, your foreheads together. As you laid there in silence you said, between breathes, "Nash....what if...someone...walks in...on us?"

"No worries. My parents are both passed out, Will went out with his friends, and Skylynn should be keeping Hayes busy. We got plenty of time, babe."

......

"Nash...Nash...Nash!"

"Baby, not so loud," Nash hushed you as his movements quickened.

"I'm sorry, but I'm about t-" you begin to say but you were cut off.

"OH MY FRIGGING GOD! I'll just go to bed now and pretend I never saw that." Hayes said from the bedroom door. "You better be using protection," he called as he closed the door.

All you could do was laugh from the embarrassment of Nash's little brother catching you guys in the act.

You decided to just spend the night because you where too tired to go home. If you know what I mean. Am I right ladies?! You sent your mom a quick text telling her that you were spending the night at your best friends house.

The next morning when you woke up, you could hear voices coming from downstairs. Nash was still fast asleep next to you.

As you made your way downstairs you could hear the conversation more clearly.

"Bro, I caught Nash and Celeste doing the frickle frackle last night. It was so gross."

You rounded the corner and you could see Hayes telling Cameron and Carter about last nights events.

By: Akaylah

(Shit ending....didn't know how to end it)