5. Couple Tattoos

Shawn: Music Note

You and Shawn both have a music note tattooed on your right shoulder blade. Music is yours and Shawn's life, you couldn't live without it.

Aaron: Puzzle Pieces

You and Aaron both have a puzzle piece on your wrist with the day you met in it. When you put your hands together, it shows that the pieces fit together perfectly.

Cameron: Lock and Key

You have the lock and he has the key. It shows that he is the only one with the key to your heart and that he's the only one for you.

Jack J: The Day you Met

You and Jack both have the day you met tattooed, yours on the back of your neck and his on his right forearm near his shoulder. You don't regret a single thing about it because you know that Jack is the one.

Carter: Crowns

It's no secret that Carter is obsessed with crowns. He thinks he's a king and wanted you to be his queen. You both got it close to you hip bone so only the two of you know it's there.

Nash: Comedy Tragedy Masks

Both you and Nash love acting. He thought it would be a great idea to get the famous comedy and tragedy masks near your ankle. The mask also represents your relationship; even though it's a rollercoaster, you are a perfect pair.

Matt: 'And in that moment, I swear we were infinite'

The Perks of Being a Wallflower was one of the best movies you ever saw together and you loved all of the quotes. Matt made you feel infinite and special. You have 'And in that moment' inked on your inner left arm and he has the rest on his inner right arm.

Jack G: Mickey and Minnie Mouse

Mickey and Minnie are the classic duo of all time. After a lot of persuasion, you finally convinced him to be the Mickey to your Minnie. Your very own classic duo.

Taylor: Promise

You both make a promise to love each and got it tatted on the inside of your pinky fingers. Everytime you are together you make sure to pinky promise that you still love each other.