117. Insecurities With Cameron Dallas

Requested by: @nicole_walker

I should be used to it by now, right? I mean I am Cameron Dallas' girlfriend... But lately it all seems like a little too much.

Like most people, I have insecurities. I have never been the skinniest or the prettiest girl out there, but Cam always managed to make me feel beautiful. It's just that lately, having all of my insecurities highlighted by the fans is proving to be more difficult than I thought it ever could be.

Is it worth it? I mean, don't get me wrong; I love Cam with all my heart, but if what everyone is saying about me is true, why is he with me in the first place? I'd probably be doing him a favour if I broke up with him...

These are the the thoughts that pour through my hand as I stand in front of my full length mirror in my underwear and bra. When I look at myself I see the stomach that I wish I couldn't, and the stretch marks that line my waist.

Before I can stop myself, I feel a tear run down my cheek.

"Baby girl," I hear from the doorway behind me.

Shit. Cam wasn't supposed to be home for another hour...

"Oh hi Cam, why are you home so early?" I reply, trying to conceal the fact that I've been crying. I throw a long t-shirt on quickly.

"The photoshoot finished early... Why are you crying?" Cam asks me.

"Allergies?" I answer, however it came out sounding more like a question.

Cam gives me a dissatisfied look and cups my face into his hands.

"Nicole," he says with a small chuckle, "I don't believe that for a second. Now are you going to tell me the truth? I can't stand seeing you this way."

I take a deep breath and close my eyes. "Cam, you know I am insecure about my body. And normally you make me feel beautiful when I feel this way, but now it's just becoming too much. The fans have been pointing it out, calling me fat and ugly, and it hurts. I just feel like you'd be better off if I was out of the picture. Maybe we should just break up. I just don't want to be a burden on you or your job..." I trail off...

"How long has this been going on?" Cam asks me.

"A couple months..." I respond blankly.

Cam gasps, obviously surprised.

"Why didn't you talk to me about this, Nicole? I'm your boyfriend, you're supposed to tell me this stuff... You are so beautiful, how can you not see it?" Cam asks to me, I can hear the worry in his voice.

"Because it's not that easy Cameron!" I practically yell. "You're constantly working and I don't want to be a burden on you! It's embarrasing, really, who wants to be known as the poor helpless girlfriend that constantly needs the help of her boyfriend? Not me, that's for sure!" By this point I'm angry, not at Cam, at how helpless I feel. "Just please leave me alone, Cam".

"No. I'm not leaving. I don't understand, Nicole. I do everything for you. I tell you you're beautiful every single day. I would do absolutely anything for you! Do you know how horrible it makes me feel knowing that my girlfriend feels this way and never told me? I want you to tell me this stuff, Nicole. I love you." Cam's voice starts to shake and my anger begins to dissolve.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, Cam. I just didn't want to worry you. I love you too" I say to him, wrapping my arms around his body.

"Nicole, please just promise me that you will tell me stuff like this from now on. Know that I will never judge you because of it... And also, don't ever think that I will leave you alone when you feel this way." Cam's words warm my heart.

"I promise," I whisper in his ear, smiling.

"How about we go cuddle up and watch a movie? How does that sound?" Cam asks me.

"Absolutely perfect," I reply. I truly have the best boyfriend in the world...

By Alex

A/N hey guys! I hope you liked this one! Nicole, I hope this is what you wanted :) There will be more imagines coming soon!

Love you guys! xx

Alex & Akaylah

Twitter: @smileshawn_ and @holdmespinosa

Instagram: @holdmespinosa