51. Where You Meet

Shawn: A Music Store

You and Shawn both share a passion for music, so when you went to a music store to get your first guitar, he helped you pick one out and asked you on a date.

Aaron: Your Friend

More like "how you met". Your best friend set you two up and you guys definitely hit it off.

Matt: The Park

He was playing football with some friends when the ball suddenly hit you in the head. He came rushing to your side and you have been inseparable ever since.

Taylor: A Parking Lot

He was being an obnoxious jerk and taking up two spaces with his car. You got into a huge argument and out of nowhere he asked you to dinner. You still don't know why you agreed.

Carter: Starbucks

You both ordered the same drink: Passion Tea Lemonade with no ice. He was the gentleman and let you have the drink, even though you ordered after him. In return, you gave him your number.

Jack J: The Grocery Store

Your mom sent you on some dinner errands, and when you were there you bumped into Jack (literally) and you've been together ever since then.

Nash: A Party

You were both invited to a mutual friends party for some fun and drinks. A game of Truth or Dare occurred and your best friend dared you to give your number to who you thought the hottest guy was there. You never thought in a million years that he would actual call you one day and ask to hang out.

Jack G: Magcon

You saved up all of the money you had to buy V.I.P. tickets and to stay in the same hotel that the boys were staying in. When you meet him during the meet and greet, you asked him to follow you on twitter and you told him that you were staying at the hotel. Later that night, you got a DM asking if you wanted to play a game of hide and go seek. How could you resist!

Cameron: An Audition

You were auditioning for a TV Show when you ran into Cam. That was the beginning of a long and fun relationship.