95. Leaving Matthew Espinosa

Requested by: @BrFly02

"Aw, look at the cute couple." Nash said to Cam while pointing towards you and Matt cuddling on the couch.

"Nash, you are just jealous because the only person that you have to cuddle with is Cameron." you said.

"Katherine is being feisty today. C'mon, Nash, we don't need this sass." Cam said leaving the room with Nash right behind him.

Finally, some peace and quiet. You and Matt had barely anytime to yourselves while you were visiting in L.A.

"When do you leave again, babe?" Matt asked.

You looked down at your phone to check the time. "In a couple hours. Can you take me back to my hotel to pack? I've been putting it off but it has to get done."

"Why don't you just stay a little bit longer? Please!" Matt begged.

"Matt, I would love to, but I can't. I have a job, and a family back in Canada." you reply. "Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it." you planted a quick kiss on his lips and got up from the couch and dragged Matt with you towards the car. 

You got back to your hotel room in now time and started stuffing everything back into your suitcase. You were almost done but you couldn't find your passport. It had to be somewhere.

"Matt, I can't find my passport! We should have left for the airport ten minutes ago." you yelled. You were usually so organized and in control of the situation and not having your passport was driving you insane.

"Maybe it's a sign that you should stay." Matt said.

"Don't be ridiculous."

"I'm sorry that I want to spend more time with my girlfriend. I didn't know it was a crime, sue me!"

"Matt, please don't do this right now. I'm going to miss my flight." you try to plead with him.

"Here." Matt reached into his back pocket and revealed your passport.

"I know you don't want me to leave, but hiding my passport is not going to help." you take it from him and gather up the rest of your things.

Matt put your stuff in the trunk and got into the car. The ride to the airport was quiet. Once you arrived, Matt took out your luggage from the back. His head was hung low.

"Matt." 

His head was still down.

"Matt."

No response.

"Matt, look at me, please." desperation clear in your voice.

He slowly looked up with tears in his eyes. You took his face into both your hands.

"Don't be sad. We can Skype everyday, I'll call you everyday. I'll even make sure to send you good morning and good night text messages. Just because I'm going back to Canada doesn't mean that we won't work." you say to him, staring into his eyes.

"I know," he sniffled, "I just don't want us to grow apart. Who knows, you might find another Justin Bieber look-a-like back in Canada. He was born there."

You couldn't help but laugh at Matt's comment.

"Don't be silly. The only guy that I want is right in front of me and he's from Alexandria, Virgina."

You both leaned in and shared the best kiss either one of you have ever had.

By: Akaylah

(Sorry, I didn't really know how to end it....Thank you all for being patient with the imagines. We have tons of requests to do but we are getting them done just for you :) !!!! 

Oh and btw thank you from the bottom of our heart for almost 190,000k reads! And we now are ranked #902 in Fan Fiction! That might not be exciting news to some of you but it's crazy to think that out of all the book on wattpad we actually have a ranking. It's just crazy to think about! Anyway, this is getting really long so, thank you again, and bye!)