107. Partying With Jack Gilinsky

Requested by: @magconmahoganylox

"Okay, Gisela. We are trusting you with the house this weekend. NO PARTIES! There's enough money there for you to have only 3 friends over." your mother tells you.

"We will be back Sunday night. We will call once in a while to check up on you. And call us if anything happens. We will come right back. Okay sweetheart. Love you." your father says next.

"Love you guys. Have fun." you say as you practically push your parents through the door.

After about an hour wait, just in case they had forgotten something and came back, you texted Jack.

G: Hey, wanna come over. My parents are gone for the weekend.

J: Are you going to throw a party.

G: Duh! But I want you to be here first. Come at 9. Tell everyone else to be here at 10.

J: Alright, babe. Can't wait to see you.

Once you were done texting Jack, you sent out a mass text to all of your friends making sure you didn't accidentally include your parents.

Party at my place. 10pm..everyone is invited!

It was currently 7:30 so you had enough time before Jack came.

You took a shower and shaved your legs and under arms about 3 times to make sure you didn't miss a spot. If anything happened tonight with Jack, you wanted to be prepared.

You curled your hair then put the top half up in a ponytail. You put on a tight multi coloured Aztec crop top with a black skater skirt. Next, you put on the silver bracelet Jack got you for your 6 month anniversary that had both of your first initial on it. Lastly, you did your make up.

As you were about to put on your lipstick, the doorbell rang.

You opened the door and greeted your boyfriend with a kiss.

"Hey, babe. Lookin' good!"

"Thanks, Jack."

"Did you call me over for a little pre-party hook up?" He said as you both made your way to the kitchen.

"Not quite. Maybe if you help me out tonight you can have an 'after show' special." you said with a wink.

"Jack-y likes." He said as he licked his lips.

You rolled your eyes at him before speaking, "So, I need you to get the pizza and pop for the people that don't want to drink."

"You're lucky that I love you." Jack said, before he grabbed his keys from the counter and kissed you.

.......

The party was in full force. People hooking up on the couches, easy drunk girls all over the boys, red cups everywhere.

After Jack came back with what you wanted, everyone started to arrive. Jack Johnson, Big Mike, Brock, Justin, Sammy, and Nate were amongst the crowd. You had also invited Nash, Cameron, Mahogany, and Matthew since they were in town.

You were dancing in the living room, which had turned into the dance floor, when you felt some put there hands on your waist.

You turned your head slightly to see exactly who you thought it was, Jack. He guided your behind towards his 'area'. You swayed your hips to the motion of the music. Jack bent down and you could feel his hot breath on your neck.

"Gisela, I've been a good boy tonight. When am I going to be rewarded?" he said into your ear.

"Go to my room and wait there." you replied back.

With that Jack was up the stairs, taking two at a time.

You searched the dance floor looking for Cameron but you couldn't find him. He was your closest friend here. You found him sitting on the counter in the kitchen talking to Nash. Are these two ever apart?

"Hey, Cameron. Can you do be a huge favour?" you practically begged.

"Sure, anything for my bestie!"

"How dare you cheat on me in front of my face!" Nash interrupted.

"Calm down...I don't want your 'man'. Mine is waiting upstairs." you said back to Nash.

"Just ignore him; he's drunk. Now what is that favour you wanted me to do?" Cameron said.

"In about 45 minutes can you kick everyone out for me. You guys and Jack's friends can sleep over if you like but everyone else has to go."

"Can I ask why you can't do it?" Cameron asked.

"I'm going to be...uh...busy."

"Oh, I see." Cameron said motioning upstairs.

"Can you please just do it for me."

"Fine. Just remember to be safe. And tell Jack that if he's not careful, I'll kick his ass."

You let out a chuckle, "Thanks, Cam."

After that, you said a few quick good night's then headed up stairs. Once you got to your room, you saw Jack sitting on your bed. You closed the door behind you and locked it.

"Well that took you long enough." Jack said.

"Sorry..."

"No worries. You can make it up to me by letting me get you out of that dress."

You seductively walked over to Jack...well at least tried to. As you were walking, you tripped over your foot and landed in Jack's arms.

"You're so clumsy, G"

"Only when you're around." you said blushing.

He planted his lips on yours and you got lost in the moment. The kiss deepened as he gently pushed his tongue into your mouth.

The next thing you knew your dress and Jack's clothes were off. He was on top of you in full control.

.........

The next morning you woke up laying on Jack's chest. You got out of bed and put on some sweats and Jack's T-shirt from last night.

You loved stealing his clothes because they always seemed more comfy then anything in your closet. Plus, you could still smell the scent of his cologne that you loved.

As you walked down stairs, you could hear murmurs coming from the kitchen.

"Morning, guys." you say to Mahogany, Matthew, and Cameron.

"Morning? It's 2 in the afternoon." Mahogany said.

"Wow, I must of been really tired then."

"Oh, don't lie. We all know a certain someone kept you up late last night." Matt said.

"What are you talking about?" you said, trying to play it cool.

"After I kicked everyone out and turned off the music, we could hear you up there." Cameron said. Your face was starting to get red.

"OH JACK! YEAH! RIGHT THERE, JACK!" Sammy said as he entered the kitchen.

You covered your face in embarrassment. Seconds later, you felt a hand on your hip.

"Hey, stop harassing my girlfriend. It's not my fault you guys can't get none." Jack said from beside you.

"I can get some any day of the week. The ladies don't call my 'daddy' for nothing." Sammy replied with a wink.

By: Akaylah

(I feel like the more imagines I write, the shittier they get...sorry)