90. Fighting With Jack Gilinsky

Requested by: @Magcon_chick28

"CAT! CAT!" you heard from downstairs.

"Coming babe." the way Jack was screaming, you would think there was a masked murderer in the tiny two floor, two bedroom apartment.

When you got to the living room he was pacing back and forth.

"Is everything okay?" you asked.

"No, everything is not okay. What is this?" he turned his phone around and there was a picture of you and Brent Rivera.

"Oh, that. When I went to the mall I ran into him. We talked for a bit and then he wanted a picture. What's the big deal? I haven't seen him in months."

Jack knew that Brent has been one of your friends since childhood. He was being ridiculous right now.

"The 'big deal' is that you're kissing him in the picture!" Jack's voice getting louder by the minute.

"You've got to be kidding me. It was an innocent kiss on the cheek. You are overreacting. I can't even with you right now." you yelled back.

"You can't even with me right now? I'm the one that has to deal with my girlfriend going around kissing random guys! I don't even kn-"

"Fuck you. I'm not some skank! This conversation is over. Come and talk to me when you have some respect for me. And one more thing, you should know that I would never ever do that to you." you said interrupting him. This wasn't been the first time his jealousy had been the center of one of your fights.

After that you ran back up the stairs and into your room, collapsing on the bed with tears rolling down your face. Ten minutes later, you hear the front door open and slam shut.

....

It had been two days since the fight. He has been staying at Jack Johnson's house for the time being. It wasn't hard to figure out since Johnson is always tweeting the most recent events in his life.

You had just finished a long shift at work and was on your way back home.

Tonight you planned on having an Orange Is The New Black marathon. It helps you get your mind off the fact that Jack won't be home for another night.

As you open the door, there is a trail of flower petals along the floor. Candles on either side help light up the darkly lit hallway. You have no idea what is going on right now.

You turn the corner and see Jack standing by the table with a bouquet of roses. You place your bag on the floor and make your way over to him.

"Jack, what is all of this?" you ask.

"It's my apology. I acted like a complete dick to you the other night and it wasn't right. I've been trying to come up with a plan while I've been at Jack's and this is all I could come up with." he says as he gestures to the flowers, candles, and then to the food directly behind him. He had brought your favourite, Taco Bell.

"That's so sweet of you, but Taco Bell isn't going to fix everything. You need to start controlling your jealousy."

He sighs, "I know, Cat. I'm really going to try this time. I'm just afraid that you are going to leave me. I don't want that to happen."

"Jack, I love you and only you. I'm never going to leave you. You have to trust me."

You take his face into your hands and guide his lips to yours.

Let's just say the Taco Bell was never eaten that night.

By: Akaylah

(First imagine, yay! More to come. We have exams this week so they might not be up until the end of the week. Sorry for the long wait. And thanks for all the requests.)