120. Cheating With Taylor Caniff

Requested by: @bandanaboyayy

"Hey, Spence! I'm really sorry, but I can't make our date tonight. I'm feeling really sick and think I'll just stay home. I'll text you when I'm feeling better. xx"

You and Taylor had a dinner date every Saturday night ever since you started dating 7 months ago. You were supposed to go out to that new Sushi place that opened up around the corner. Guess you will have to go next Saturday.

"Don't worry about it. Hope you feel better soon babe!"

Well you're night just opened up. What to do?

Netflix? Netflix.

The majority of your night was spent watching really bad comedy shows like Everybody loves Raymond. But you couldn't help but feel bad that Taylor was home sick.

So you decided to make him a care package and bring it to him. You are definitely going to be the girlfriend of the year when he sees your care package. Girlfriend goals!

You found a random shoe box from your closet and started. You took a couple of your bandanas and covered the complete outside of the box with it.

You put Tylenol and Kleenex for his cold. His favourite candy because he's sweet. A small teddy bear so he has something to cuddle with. Next were the letters you wrote for him.

'Open First'
Hey, babe. It sucks that you're under the weather, but here is a special box that I made to nake you feel better. I'll be there for you always, just remember that. I love you so much and you better love me even more after I did this for you :)

'Open When You Feel Better'

See, it worked! I have cured you! Guess, I'm the best girlfriend you could ever have. I expect lots of kisses in return. And and awesome date on Saturday to make up for the one you missed.

You gathered everything in the box and made your way to Taylor's house. All you could think of was seeing Taylor.

You got to the door and rang the bell.

"Hello there, Spencer."

"Hi, Ms. Caniff. Can I go and give Taylor this box?" You said gesturing to thw bandana covered box.