115. Meeting Shawn Mendes

Requested by: @A_lovely_cactus_

"KIAN! NO, DON'T DO IT!"

The familiar voice of Jc could be heard from outside of your window. After the first 6 months, you have gotten used to the antics. Living next to three members of O2L had its ups and downs. This would be one of the downs. They were constantly making a mess and they were always noisy. I mean ALWAYS!

You got up from your comfortable bed and made your way over to your window to see the chaos they were creating. You recognized Kian and Jc, but you weren't sure who the other two boys were. They looked familiar but you couldn't quite remember who they were.This would be on of the ups to living next door to them. They always had friends over that were extremely attractive.

Kian was chasing Jc around their backyard trying to hit him with something. It looked like an egg. Kian threw it at him and Jc ducked, causing the egg to hit right beneath your window. The egg smashed against your wall and you ended up with some egg yolk and whites on your face and clothes.

"Oh shit. Sorry, Andy. Didn't mean to hit you or your house. Jc is just being a little bitch and won't let me hit him with an egg for our video." Kian said.

You could never be made at the boys. They were harmless, well sort of. "It's okay."

"Hey, why don't you come over and help us film?" Jc asked.

"Sure, I'll right over!"

You quickly changed into something that you didn't mind getting a bit dirty, but still cute at the same time. Knowing the boys, this would turn into a food fight.

You let yourself in and made your way to their backyard. There was broken eggs everywhere. Some were on Kian, Jc, and one of their friends, and the rest were either on the floor or walls.

"Andy, these are our friends, Matt and Shawn." Kian introduced us.

You gave them a little wave. Matt was the one covered in egg. He was cute, but Shawn, oh my! His dark brown hair was up and pushed to the side and he was wearing these black raybans that suited him very well. His white shirt was kind of see through and you could see his muscles through it. "Hi."

"Is Andy short for something?" Shawn asked.

"Andrea."

"Isn't that your ex-girlfriend's name, Kian?" Matt stated.

"Yeah, and? Can we just finish filming this video for Jc's channel please!" Kian said.

"Sounds like someone hit a nerve," Shawn whispered so only you could hear. You let out a laugh louder than expected.

"Can you two flirt inside? We are trying to film here! Jeez," Kian said as he threw an egg towards you guys. Thank god you were able to react fast enough and catch the egg without it breaking. "Sure thing," you replied as you threw the egg right back at Kian, nailing him right on the head.

"Nice shot!" Shawn praised, giving you a high-five. "C'mon, let's go inside and talk."

You followed Shawn inside. You both got drinks from the kitchen then went into the living room and sat on the couch.

"I feel like I know you from somewhere? Do you make YouTube videos like O2L?" You asked.

"Kinda. I've posted some videos, but I'm from Vine."

"Oh cool. What do you post on there?"

"Just clips of me singing and playing guitar."

"Nice. So are you from LA?" You questioned.

"No, not really. I'm from Canada. I'm only in LA for some meetings and to hangout with the rest of the boys?" He responded.

"Who are the rest of the boys?"

"Magcon boys. Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Matthew Espinosa, Carter Reynolds, Jack & Jack and more. By the look of your sun-kissed skin, you're from Cali, right?"

"Yep. Born and raised." You liked talking to Shawn. He seems like a very down to earth person and easy to talk to. "I don't know if this is weird, but could you sing for me?" You asked.

He let out a small chuckle, "No, it's not weird. I get asked all the time." He started sing Say Something by A Great big World and it was just heaven. There are not many boys his age that you know that can sing like him. It was truly magical.

"That was just...wow,'" Those were the only words that you could come up with.

"Thank you."

You continued to talk to Shawn for what had felt like hours, but it was probably like 45 minutes. You learned so much about him in that short period of time. The more you guys talk the more you started to like him. You've known him for less than a day, but you could really see yourself with someone like him. He cares a lot about family and knows what he wants in life.

"So, do you have a boyfriend? ...Or girlfriend? I don't judge." Shawn started to blush a bit by the question he had just asked.

"Ahah, no to both. I'm as single as a Pringle," You were mentally hitting yourself in the face for the words that just came out of your mouth. "And that is probably because I say thing like, 'I'm as single as a Pringle.'"

"Or you just haven't met me until now." You couldn't help but smile at Shawn's lame line. "I would love to take you out for dinner, if you are up for it? I really enjoy talking to you." Shawn said.

"Yes, I would love too."

You exchanged numbers with each other.

"I'm coming in! My eyes are closed!" Matt said.

"Please tell me you guys didn't hook up on our couch!" Kian said following Matt into the living room.

"Uh! What kind of girl do you think I am!" You said throwing a pillow at Kian.

"A dirty one!" Kiad retorted.

"KIAN!" You were shocked by his comment.

"Guys, stop bugging them. It's only okay if they used a condom." Jc came in, joining the rest of us.

"I honestly hate you guys. Why are you even inside? Don't you have a video to film?" You asked.

"We are done filming. We wanted to know if you guys wanted to come with us to Panera?" Matt said.

"Oooh, I love Panera! Let's go!" Shawn said, getting up from the couch and grabbing your hand.

You will never forget this night. The boys spent the rest of the night teasing you and Shawn. But you didn't mind though because that was the day that you met Shawn Mendes.

By: Akaylah