134. Pancakes With Jack Johnson

Requested by: @bands_books_fandoms

It was after midnight, and you couldn't stop tossing and turning in bed. You were unable to sleep due to the humid summer air.

You threw the blanket off of you in discomfort. You exited your room and made your way downstairs for a cup of water to cool you down. The water was refreshing, but your stomach was craving something more.

Looking through all of your cupboards, you came to the decision that your house had no good food in it. When in reality, your house was stocked with food that you just didn't want.

You glanced over at the time one your microwave. 2:36 am. You questioned to yourself if any of your friends would be up. It was the middle of the summer, so people didn't have to worry about getting up for school in the morning.

You scrolled through your phone and came to a stop on the contact you wanted. They lived around the corner from you, so it wouldn't be a mission if you had to travel over there.

To: JJ, 2:39 pm
Are you up? I'm hungry and need some company.

From:JJ, 2:43 pm
Yeah! Come over. I'm in the mood for some pancakes.

To: JJ, 2:43 pm
I'll being the ingredients and you can make them for us.

From: JJ, 2:45 pm
Alright, bring a lot though because there are people that are here.

To: JJ, 2:46 pm
Okay, do I know them?
.
From: JJ, 2:46 pm
No, you guys haven't met. They're really nice guys, I think you'll like them.

To: JJ, 2:48 pm
Alright. I'll be there in like 10 minutes.

From: JJ, 2:48 pm
Seriously -_- My house is under two minutes away.

You put down your phone and began to get everything ready. You packed enough stuff for five people and figured that if you needed more, JJ would have it.

You were the only one that called him by that nickname. You knew he hated it, but he continued to let you call him that because he knows how much you love it. Plus, it was easier to decipher him from his best friend who had the same name, Jack.

As you were about to exit the house, you started thinking about who was there. These were people that you have never met before. What if they don't like you? What if they convince Jack to dump you? What if you end up falling for one of them?

Your mind always tackles you with questions when you are put in a situation that you can't control.

As you knocked on the door, you just crossed your fingers that the mystery guys liked you. And hopefully, they like you and Jack together.

You could hear someone shouting inside the house before the door was answered.

"Oh, hey Maggie," Jack's best friend Jack Gilinsky or as you call him, G, greeted you with a smile.

"Hey, G! I thought JJ said I didn't know any of the guys that were over. Thank god you're here," you said as you entered the house.

Knowing that G was there brought your anxiety down about being introduced to new people. If the other guys didn't like you, it was okay because at least you could count on Gilinsky to be there for you.

"He was probably talking about Tay and Aaron. C'mon, I'll introduce you to them."

Once you put everything that you brought over down in the kitchen, G lead you to the basement where everyone else was.

You have been in Jack's house before. The basement was the best place to be when guests were over. It was pretty large and had a pool table right in the centre. There was also a fridge and mini that came in handy when he wanted to throw a party.

"Look who's here," G announced.

"Tay and Aaron, meet Maggie. Maggie meet the guys," JJ said.

Waves and awkward hugs were exchanged between the three of you. You could already tell that Tay was a character. He was dressed mostly in tie-dye and could barely stay in one place. He was just so full of energy.
Aaron was clearly the calmest of the bunch. He was very quiet and kept to himself.

"Who's hungry? I brought the stuff to make pancakes as JJ requested," you stated.

"Let's go, I'm starving! I swear I could eat a whole dinosaur right now," Tay replied.

Everyone turned to Tay and gave him a weird look. He was definitely the weirdest of them all.

You all made you way upstairs into the kitchen. You sat at the island while you watched the boys at work.

"Shouldn't you be helping us?" G asked.

"Nope. I brought the stuff so my job is done. Let's see what you ladies can do in the kitchen," you said as you flipped your hair and smiled.

They split up the task among themselves. Aaron was in charge of making the batter. He struggled with cracking the eggs for a while, so you decided to help him out.

After that was over, it was Taylor's job to make the pancakes but that wasn't the best idea.

"Are you trying to burn my house down?" Jack shouted.

"I'm sorry, bro. I swear I didn't mean to burn them," Taylor apologized.

Taylor had wanted the pancakes to go faster than they already were, so he turned the heat up all the way. The whole pancake was destroyed. You kicked him out of the kitchen and made them yourself.

"I don't know how you guys will ever survive on your own," you said as you poured the batter onto the pan. "You're lucky I know what I'm doing."

"Johnson, I need a girl like her. She's wifey material. Where do I get one?" Taylor questioned.

"She's all mine and she's one of a kind," Jack said as he walk towards you and put his arms around your waist. "The right one will find you, just like she found me."

You turned your head to give him a kiss one the cheek. He was right. You were the one that went after him. He wasn't looking for a relationship but you were persistent and didn't give up. You told him to give you one chance and that if he didn't like you after one date you would leave him alone. After that night, it was him that wouldn't leave you alone and you were satisfied with that.

By: Akaylah

P.S I never know how to end these things....Thank you to everyone that is being patient for their imagine. We have over 100 requests and we are trying our best to get through them. Some of them take longer than others and we also try to pick a different boy each time with a different scenario. So if we haven't written yours yet, don't get upset we will eventually. Next imagine will be up in about a week and a half. Love you guys.