MAGCON EXPERIENCE (Alex)

Hey guys! This isnt an update but I (Alex) went to MAGCON Toronto this weekend and I wanted to share my experience with you guys. I'm not in any way trying to brag so if this type of stuff bothers you, I would suggest not reading any further. The whole thing was my 16th birthday present. 

Anyways, here we go!

I got the Ultimate VIP experience ticket, so I was able to go both days. My dad booked a room for my mom and I to stay in overnight so we didnt have to drive back for the second day.

I went into the VIP line and waited until they let us in. Me and some girls I met there were able to get into the front of the barricade for the whole "get to know you" session. I was crying, a lot. Aaron saw me and walked over and gave me the biggest hug and started taking funny selfies with me. After, me and my friend Gabi went to get merch. On the way back we realized that Shawn, Mahogany and Sammy were taking pictures with fans so I got in line to get a picture with Shawn (My favourite <3). This all happened before the actual VIP meet and greet.

The show started and me and my friends waited for our turn to meet the boys. I met Aaron again, and he was so sweet. After I met Sebastian (thatspanishboy). Next was by far the most emotional, Shawn. 

I went up to him, absolutely bawling my eyes out. He gave me the biggest hug and I gave him my present (A card with a muffin drawn on it, and a Tim's card). He told me that I was amazing and that he loved me so much. Next I met Sammy, who literally said that he shipped me and Shawn... how cool is that? 

After a ton of tears and hyperventillating, me and my mom made our way up to the hotel room. 

Things get even crazier... turns out I was staying on the same floor as the boys.

At night, me and my mom were talking to the photographers for MAGCON. Shawn, Sammy, Mahogany and Aaron walked down the balcony and the photographer called him over. I had mentioned that me and Shawn were both born on exactly the same day. The guy (lol I forget his name) told Shawn. Shawn came over to me and took pictures and stuff (Aaron too). Sammy took one of us and told Shawn he would send it to him to post on Twitter. The boys (and Mahogany) had to leave to do something. It was late and I was tired anyway, so I went to bed.

The next morning me and my mom went to get breakfast. After, I was on the balcony again talking to Akaylah on the phone. Shawn and Sammy walked down the hallway and started waving at me. 

Sam called me cutie and asked me what my twitter was. Their elevator came and Sammy invited me in with him and Shawn. I told Sammy my twitter and talked to them until the elevator stopped. 

Later, before Magcon Day 2, me and my friend were charging our phones when Shawn and Sammy walked by and Shawn stopped to ask me for my twitter so he could post my picture. That was the last time that I met them. 

The show itself was the same the second day, nothing different. Except Jack & Jack showed up halfway through. I had to leave before they performed though, there was really bad weather. 

Overall, I had an amazing time. I did so many things that I never in a million years thought I would do. The memories I have will stay with me forever. Those days were the best of my life. I can't believe that after all these months, I finally met my angel. Its really surreal. I still sometimes think that it was all a dream. It was an incredible experience that I wouldnt change for the world. 

Shawn never ended up posting that picture, which was a bit dissapointing but everything else was amazing. I know i am truly lucky for it all.

Thank you for reading and I promise there will be some updates soon! :) 

Love you guys! 

-Alex

ps. s/o to Akaylah who was the only person who I could spaz to without being laughed at, lol.  You're the best <3