126. Semi Formal With Cameron Dallas

Requested by: @Magcon_TeenWolf8129

It was just another typical day of school. The hallways filled to the brim with students that didn't want to be there. You didn't mind that much because you had gym next period where you got to see your best friend, Cameron.

At your school, they had co-ed gym class. You and Cameron were so happy when you found out that you were in the same class.

Once you got changed you headed into the gym and spotted your bestie on the bleachers, you walked straight over to him.

"Hey, Michelle. Are you excited for the volleyball unit today?" Cameron asked.

"Of course! Any excuse I can get for spiking the ball into the faces of people I hate is always a pleasure."

Cameron let out a little chuckle as you guys joined the rest of the class. After gym class was over, it was the end of the day. Cam walked you to your locker as usual.

"So, are you planning on going to semi?" Cameron asked.

"I wasn't planning on going. No one asked me to. Are you gonna go?"

"I want to but I need to ask the girl to come with me."

"Who's the lucky lady?"

"You." Cameron's face turned a little red giving away at how nervous he was.

"That's so sweet of you, but I thunk I would rather stay home and watch Netflix."

"Oh, don't worry about. I'll find some-"

You bursted out into laughter as you interrupted Cameron. "You're so gullible! Obviously, I would love to go to the semi formal with you. How can I pass up a night to be with you? It's gonna be so fun."

**************************
The Night of Semi Formal
**************************

"Michelle! Cameron is here, honey!" Your mom yelled up the stairs to you.

You had spent the entire day making sure that you look 100% perfect for tonight. First, you went to the nail salon and got a mani-pedi. Then, it was off to the hair dresser's to perfectly curl your brown hair. Once all of that was done, you got your make up done. It may seem like a lot just for a semi formal, but you wanted to look extra special for Cameron. When it was finally time to put on your dress you couldn't wait. You had bought a simple maroon strapless A-line dress and nude heels.

As you made your way down the stairs, it was like a scene from the movies. Cameron was there watching your every move as you came down. He has even went out of his way to buy you a single red rose.

Your parents were practically blinding you with the flash from their cameras. They want to make sure that they captured an "important event" in your life as they said.

"You look wonderful. Are you ready to go?" Cameron asked.

"Yeah, let's go."

Cameron walked you to your car and even opened the door for you. He was being more of a gentleman than usual.

The semi formal was a blast. The food was mediocre like any other school dance, no suprise there. You mainly kept to yourselves and the couple of friends that you saw there. As long as you were with Cameron, the night was perfect.

After the dance, Cameron dropped you back at home. He pulled into your driveway and turned off the car. He got out of the car with you and walked you to your door.

"Thanks for tonight. I had an amazing time with you."

"Your welcome, Cameron. I had a great time too. I must point out that you were being very charming tonight. More than usual." You stated.

"Yeah. It just seeing you like this made me realize that you deserved to be treated like a Queen tonight. I really wanted this to be a special night for you."

"That's insanely sweet of you. It was a special night. I enjoyed myself very much."

"I'm glad. Well, I'll see you at school on Monday. Goodnight, Michelle." Cameron leaned in and gave you a nice kiss on the cheek before disappearing into the darkness to his car.