24. Your Wedding Song

Shawn: Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran

You and Shawn both love Ed Sheeran and this is your favourite song. Shawn always sings this to you when you are feeling down or insecure. When he suggested that you use it for your wedding song, you agreed in a heartbeat.

Aaron: Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls

The lyrics to Iris sum up yours and Aaron's relationship perfectly. It is the perfect song to express your love for each other.

Jack J: I Wont Give Up by Jason Mraz

This song proves to each other that no matter what happens, you will face it together.

Cameron: All of Me by John Legend

Cameron chose this song because he wanted to make sure that you knew that he loved you for all of you, including the things that you are insecure about.

Carter: Turn Down For What by Lil Jon and DJ Snake

You wanted everyone to remember your first dance. Carter came up with a brilliant idea to prepare a whole dance routine to this song. Everyone was hitting the nae nae that night!

Taylor: Talk Dirty To Me by Jason Derulo

This is what happens when you let Taylor pick the song for your first dance. Instead of a traditional dance, he thought it would be funny if he gave you a lap dance instead.

Jack G: Marry You by Bruno Mars

It seemed only fitting that you danced to this song first. When he proposed he recited the lyrics exactly. "It's a beautiful night. We're looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby. I think I want to marry you."

Nash: A Thousand Years by Christina Perri

Nash has waited for what seems like forever for this moment with you and now that it's here, he doesn't want it to end. He has always loved you and he will continue to love you for a thousand years.

Matt: Die In Your Arms by Justin Bieber

The song matches perfectly with the vows: till death do us part. Neither of you would mine dying in each others arms. You guys just have an effect on one another that no one else can understand.