141. Urban Dictionary Definitions (Part I)

We all know that urban dictionary has some weird terms on there. We decided to start a new section of defining the random terms. Hope you like it!

Matt:

PIAPS
Clinton. It stands for "Pig In A Pants Suit."

Cameron:

Truffle Butter
Truffle butter is when you pull your dick out of the asshole and continue fucking her pussy, and the tan buttery substance around her pussy is truffle butter.

Aaron:

Tissue
Your best friend when your nose needs some lovin'.

Carter:

DNB
A "Do Nothing Bitch". A girl who wants to be all pretty and fancy, just to have someone take care of her.

Shawn:

Sean
Used to define huge sarcastic assholes, that end up becoming amazingly sweet. Seans' know exactly how to piss you off and then five seconds later have you cracking up. Huge jerks, but gotta love 'em.

Jack J:

Playa Hater
Most simply, a playa hater is someone who openly criticizes, purposefully attempts to sabotage, or who indulges in any number of other activities/behaviors aimed at someone they consider a playa, or even at playas in general.

Nash:

Lit
When something is turned up or popping ...

Taylor:

Fuckboy
A person who is a weak ass pussy
that ain't bout shit.

Jack G:

Thotianna

A thotianna is a dirty ass female that will suck, fuck, dickride, and homiehop any guy.