12. Vacation Spot

Shawn: New York, NY

You guys both love New York more than anyplace in the world. All of the people, the music, and the food. But at the end of the day, you would go anywhere if it meant you got to be with each other.

Cameron: Jamaica

You and Cam both love the warm weather. Jamaica is your #1 Vacation spot.

Nash: Toronto

You guys love coming here during winter break. Nothing beats sitting in front of a fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa.

Matt: Barbados

A couple of days here is the perfect get away from the world. You decide not to use the internet so you can spend as much time together as you can.

Jack J: Mexico

Mexico is just a nice place to have some time away from home to spend together. Laying by the pool together is the best.

Taylor: Florida

The hot weather is just an excuse for Taylor to see you in a swimsuit. You don't mind because you love seeing him shirtless on the beach as well.

Carter: LA

The culture here is amazing. Spending the summer with Carter here, you guys always try to go to the beach and hit Sunset Blvd for some shopping.

Aaron: Paris

Since Aaron is the biggest romantic ever, he decided to take you to the "City of Love" and you guys have gone back multiple times since. Memories were made in that city.

Jack G: London

The rainy weather of London is just perfection to you guys. Jack likes to be cliché and kiss you in the rain.