108. Best Friends With Matthew Espinosa

Requested by: @espinosasxlaugh

"Lauryn?" my best friend, Matthew Espinosa says, distracting me from the book that I have been wrapped up in reading.

"Yes?" I reply.

"Thank you for being my best friend. Sitting here, just the two of us, I realize how truly lucky I am to have you in my life, even if it is just as friends."

I've known Matt since kindergarten, we've been inseparable ever since. We've shared more memories with each other than without. Lately, Matt has been asking me if I see him as more than a friend, because he does. I'm not gonna lie, I do see Matt that way too; I just don't want to ruin our friendship that I know we both cherish.

Finally I am able to respond, "Matt, what if I don't want to be just friends with you. The truth is, I love you. I always have. It's just until recently I never realized that what I was feeling was more than just as friends."

I can feel the butterflies in my stomach. For months Matt has been trying to get me to be his girlfriend, and I finally just gave him what he wanted.

I am scared, though. If things don't work out I don't want to lose my bestfriend.

"Lauryn, I love you too. Now, will you please do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" Matthew asks me, a small blush on his cheeks.

"Of course," I say, "I'm sorry it took so long for me to realize how I felt about you."

Matt responds, "I don't care how long it took, I finally have you, and that makes it all worth it. You won't ever lose me, Lauryn, I love you too much to live without you.

My heart flutters at his words and before I know it our lips are together, moving in perfect sync.

I am kissing my best friend, and it feels so right.

By: Alex

A/N OHHHHH THE FEELS ARE KILLING ME!!!!

lol I hope you liked it, Lauryn! :)