127. How He Proposes To You

Double post, I'm pretty awesome!
xx Akaylah

Nash:

Nash had invited you over to help babysit Skylynn. Once you got there, Skylynn made you go on a scavenger hunt around the house to help find her brother. When you found him, he had flowers in his hand and was on one knee. Skylynn had asked you to marry her crazy brother before he had the chance to.

Jack J:

After being apart for while due to Jack being on tour, he had planned out a special night for you to. He recreated your first date together, down to the awkward table conversation. At the end of the night he explained that he wanted to bring you back to the place where he fell in love with you to ask if he could spend the the rest of his life loving you if you let him.

Taylor:

Taylor planned a couples retreat weekend. You got facials and massages. When you returned back to the room you were staying in, there were candles lit around the room. One the bed, he had 'marry me?' half written in rose petals and the other half in the retreat shampoo bottles because he ran out of petals.

Cameron:

Cameron had taken you out on a date to a nearby festival. There was deep fried foods and rides. Somehow he managed to get you to go on the ferris wheel. Right at the top the wheel came to a stop. The view was magical. You could see the whole festival and the rest of the city. Cameron turned to you and asked those four special words.

Matt:

Matt had showed up to your house randomly with a boat load of your favourite foods. He set them up all on the table for you to enjoy. At the very end of the table, he opened up a pizza box and those four words were written in sharpie in the inside. He clearly knows that food is the way to your heart.

Aaron:

He is your classic romantic. He had taken you out to a 5 star restaurant on your anniversary where he bought it out so you guys could have the whole place to yourselves. The waiter brought you a bouquet of flowers, and in the middle you saw a ring.

Jack G:

Jack had the brilliant idea of doing all of your first all over again. He drove around town to all the different locations. He brought you to the park were you guys had your first kiss, he brought you to his house where you first made love, and then at the ens he brought you to a place you had never been before. He wanted this place to be the one where you first say, "I will."

Carter:

He had convinced you to do a YouNow with him. He loved sharing your relationship with his supporters. He thought that asking you to marry him on YouNow allowed his fans to be involved with it.

Shawn:

He is on tour and invites you to one of his shows. He brought you on stage for a special surprise. He had written song about all the greatest times you have had together. Once he was done, he got down on one knee and popped the question.