93. Jealous Taylor Caniff

Requested by: @buymethestars

"Asha, come over here," Taylor insisted.

Nash was having a pool party at his house and all the other boys were there as well. You felt kind of out of place because there were no other girls there to hangout with.

You made your way to Taylor, who was sitting with his feet in the pool.

"What's the matter?" he asked as you placed yourself next to him.

"I just feel uncomfortable. I don't really know anyone here." you replied back.

"Don't worry about it, the boys are very friendly. I'm sure you will be friends with them soon."

"You're right. I'm going to get a drink, do you want one?"

"Nah, I'm good." Taylor said.

You managed to successfully get lost in Nash's house. Somehow, you ended up in the game room. There was someone with brown hair sitting on the couch.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you. I was looking for the kitchen."

"No worries. I'm Cameron, what's your name?" he asked as he made his way towards you.

"I'm Asha."

"Oh, so you're the girl Taylor can't stop talking about." You couldn't help but blush at his statement.

"If I would have known that we were bringing dates, I would of brought someone so you wouldn't feel alone." Cameron said.

"That's sweet of you. Yeah, I've never been around this many guys before by myself. It just feels weird." you spoke back.

"Well, I might not be "bestie" material, but I'm here if you want to hang out."

"Thanks, that actually means a lot."

"Let's go find that kitchen you were looking for." he stated.

You followed beside him, happy to have made a new friend. Cameron slung his arm around your shoulder and said, "You know, you are the perfect height for someone like me. You're taller than most of the girls I have dated."

You didn't know how to reply so you just nodded and smiled. As you finally entered the kitchen, Taylor was there.

"I was worried about where you went, but I see you're in good hands." his tone of voice was slightly annoyed.

"Babe, I ran into Cameron wh-"

"Don't babe me! I can clearly see his hand wrapped around you." Taylor interrupted

At that moment Cameron quickly removed his arm and tried to calm down the situation. "Dude, calm down. I was just showing her where the kitchen was."

"You stay out of it Cameron. Don't act like this isn't the first time you hooked up with someone's girlfriend." With that, Cameron gave him the finger and walked away.

"That was so uncalled for. Nothing happened. We were just talking." you tried to explain.

"Do you think I'm stupid! I know what I saw!"

"Screw you, Taylor. I can't believe you think I would hook up with someone within minutes of meeting them. Call me when you're done being jealous over nothing." you shouted and exited the house.

By: Akaylah

Sorry, if the chapter was kinda crappy. I felt bad for not updating for a week. Alex will be gone until Wednesday, so the next imagines will be the ones I'm doing. Some of you might have asked first but we divided the imagines up between us and we do certain ones. So, for those of you that Alex is doing, you might have to wait a little bit longer. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

By the way, thank you so much for 125k reads!!! That's insane. We appreciate every single read, comment, and vote. It really means a lot to us.