The Fans See How He Treats You

It was still weird. Having people stand outside your house, that is. But that's how it was when Harry came over. There were at least fifteen of them sitting on the curb across the street. You watch from the living room window, a steaming cup of tea pressed to your lips. Harry had a short break in tour and since he was always around you on breaks in America, the girls outside assumed this time was no different. You turn from the window as a groan comes from the hallway. You chuckle once he emerges into the living room.

"Sleep well?" You question, as he pushes his long hair out of his face.

"Amazing," he smiles, though his eyes are still closed.

"I'm seriously going to have to take that mattress back to my house."

"Well you can't have my mattress, but I will tell you where you can get one." You move from the window, walking to the kitchen with Harry following behind you.

"I've got your coffee ready, and your pancakes are still in the fridge from yesterday." He nods his head sleepily as you pull a plate from the microwave and set breakfast in front of him.

"See," he begins with a pleased smile,

"This is why I come over."

"Because I do everything for you?" You joke.

"No, because you take care of me, and I love that. And I love you." You shake your head from across the breakfast bar. The two of you had been together for so long that 'I love you' was a regular statement in your conversations.

"Love you too," you respond, walking around the counter to begin your day. You're stopped however by his extended arm latching around your waist. He pulls you into him as he takes a bite of overly syruped waffle. You chuckle slightly as the excess syrup runs down his chin, taking a napkin to clean him up before trying to break away.

"Harry, I have to get ready for work."

"Not yet."

"Yes, yet. I have to go."

"Kiss," he continues, his mouth full. You press a kiss to his forehead and his grip loosens. You start a shower, pulling your hair up; you had no time to wash it this morning. You sit in front of the vanity, trying to figure out what look you were going to go for today. After three attempts to get both winged lines perfect on your eyelids, the clock reminds you to hurry. Harry had made you late yesterday with his ridiculous breakfast request of homemade muffins and pancakes; you couldn't blame it on him this morning. You hurry into the closet, pulling out a tank top and a flannel. You don't exactly recognize the flannel. Was it Harry's? Probably. Your closet was cluttered with his things as well. You housed his things so he never had to bring anything when he came to visit. You pull on a pair of black jeans after you are pleased with the flannel/tank combination. Your sandals sit at the door of your bedroom, just beside Harry's caramel YSL boots; your feet were envious. You pull the least expensive of the two on, walking over to the full length mirror to make sure everything was in place. You nod at your reflection before grabbing your sunglasses from the dresser and heading out of the bedroom with not much time to make it to town. You grab your keys from the table by the door, pulling it open before shouting a

"Bye Harry!" and closing it behind you, rushing off to the car. The girls across the street liven up when they see you emerge from the house. You make it four steps down the stone path to the road before the door opens up behind you and the girls get a little louder.

"Um, excuse me!" Harry says from the door. You stop your movement to the car, turning around to face him.

"Harry, I'm going to be late...again." He walks down the steps, no shoes of course, stopping to share the stone you were standing on.

"That was not a proper goodbye," he remarks with a cheeky smile.

"Well what more could you want?" At that he brings his arms around your lower back, causing you to arch into his grip. He leans in, pressing a kiss to your lips. You can hear the girls across the street practically screaming at his actions. He pulls away shooting you a wink, and you shake your head.

"You're an idiot you know that," you respond. He shrugs his shoulders, the smile still present on his face.

"Have a good day," he says as you turn around. He smacks your butt playfully as you begin to walk away.

"Don't push it," you remark, glaring back at him.

"Ehh." His smile was bright and you couldn't help but return it, shaking your head as you finally make it down the path to your car.

q_/