Personal For Riya

You try in vain to ignore the sensation of the phantom hand on your waist currently threatening to wake you from your amazing dream by rolling onto your stomach, but very strong, very real arms keep you immobilized.

"Get off me, you're gonna scare him away," you groan as the image of Harry on top of you continues to fade despite your wishful thinking.

"And who might that be?" A voice whispers hoarsely, the man's tone laden with sleep and amusement from where he's lying next to you, holding you hostage.

"Harry Styles, now leave me alone and go away," you mumble into the pillow, annoyed that you know he won't allow you to try and salvage what's left of your dream.

He laughs in your ear, the sound obnoxiously abrasive in your early morning, mildly hungover state. "Ah, that prick who gets all the girls has you whipped, huh? I can't stand that guy, he's a complete wanker."

"I know, I hate him so much," you yawn as you slowly turn over, the man's silhouette barely visible against the rising sun streaming through the window.

You blink a few times, your eyes struggling to adjust to the light as his features become clearer, his sleepy green eyes meeting yours.

"Please, tell me how you really feel," Harry chuckles as blood rushes swiftly to your cheeks when you realize your mistake.

"I made you blush again."

"Third day in a row I've made you blush as soon as you wake up." he chuckles

"Stop smiling, asshole, it's not funny," you groan, your fist colliding weakly with his bare chest in protest.

"Mmm, I love it when you talk dirty to me," Harry purrs as his lips ghost against yours, sending shivers spiraling down to your toes. "So, how did dream-me compare to the real thing this time?"

Harry arches his hips to yours, his cock warm and semi-hard against your thighs. His breath hits your parted lips, his fingers dragging languidly along the curve of your waist like a match searching for a flame.

"I don't know, it's all a bit fuzzy...," you tease, pressing your breasts flush to his chest, electricity buzzing where skin meets skin.

"Then I'd better refresh your memory," he murmurs before he has you pinned underneath him, his hands entwining with yours above your head.

"Wait, wait wait Harry" you pulled away as you scooted out from under him

"What's up Love?" he questioned still attacking your neck with kisses

"I'm r-ready" you stuttered, causing him to withdraw

"Are you sure baby? We can only do this if it's something you're comfortable with and you're sure you are ready for this"

"I'm sure Harry, I want nothing more than to start a family with you" you smiled as he presses his lips to yours, letting them linger

"Well let's get started then aye lovely" he smirked

Time doesn't exist for either of you, the days blending together as you both refuse to leave his flat or acknowledge anything exists apart from each other in favour of living in your own little paradise.

He's like nothing you would expect him to be as husband. It's like he knows what you want before you do, awakening a part of you that you weren't aware existed before you met him. Somehow he's gentler than he's been previously, but you wouldn't know it by the way his lips sear through your neck and body sinks into yours.

I locked my gaze with his, as I trailed my fingertips down his torso, stopping just above the waistband of his boxers.

Slowly I started palming him through the thin fabric that was growing tighter by the second. Soft whimpers leaving Harry's mouth as I teased him a beat. "Riya, please.."