Late Night Questions

Harry had just finished an interview and the two of you were walking around the streets of London spending time together. You had just had a romantic dinner at one of his favorite restaurants. You and Harry were walking hand in hand, in the dim lights on the street, 

"it's cold tonight" Harry states,

 "I know" you sigh pulling your coat tighter with your free hand

"Would you like dessert?" Harry offers

 "no thank you, I hate to be a pest but I would like to go home, I'm cold" you softly say

"here take my coat until we get back to the car" he nicely says taking his large coat off and putting it on you

 "thank you" you smile pulling it around you. Harry was holding your hand tightly to make sure you didn't slip on the snow he was kicking.

 "How was your interview today?" you ask

"it was okay I guess, they asked about you" He smirked

"oh what did they say?"

 "nothing really, they just asked how you were and everything. They asked us a few questions" 

"fair enough, what questions?"

 "how we all are, what can be expected from us. They asked us about what we want in the future for the band, and our personal lives, even how many kids we want" he said, "interesting, so you it was like all the other interviews?" "in a way" he shrugs and he opens the car door for you as you reach the car. You both get in and Harry drives turning the heater on to keep warm. "Can we stop by the store and get some stuff?" you ask, "sure, when we get home do you want to watch a movie?" Harry suggests, "yeah I don't mind as long as I get out of this freezing weather" "I'll keep you warm" he smiles pulling into a store parking lot. You guys go in and by what you needed before heading home. You basically bolted to the door due to the coldness. You shiver as you walk into the cold house. Harry carries the stuff in and you put it away as he puts on a movie, and lights the fire place up for you. "Love are you ready?" "yeah give me a second" you call grabbing some chips. You sit on the couch and hand Harry the chips. He grabs a blanket and places it over you before sitting down and pulling you into his lap, quietly eating the chips, "want some?" "no thanks" you smile as he keeps you nice and warm. You were half way through the movie and you could tell Harry was bored, "I'm going to go to go to bed Harry, you can watch what you like" you say getting up, "You can watch this I don't mind" "you're bored of this song and I'm tired anyway" you shrug kissing his cheek, but he pulls you gently closer and moves his lips to yours. "I'll be up soon" he whispers you nod and walk upstairs. You crawl onto the bed and start to read a book. After a while Harry walks in, but you were more concerned about the book. "Love..... Y/n.... Darling.... Love....babe....y/n" Harry annoys you starting to poke you, "yes?" you sigh your eyes not leaving the book. "Can we talk?" "can it wait?" "I prefer it didn't" he says deciding to hover over you, and pull the book down. Your eyes meet his, "okay what's up then?" you ask, "you're not going to take this seriously and I don't know how you're going to take this" "Just go ahead and tell me" "I'm not telling it's more of a question" "okay should I be worried?" "uhh no it isn't anything to be worried about" "okay well ahead" you smile, "well this is just a question, don't freak" "spill Harry" you laugh, "I was thinking, no pressure or anything" "oh my god just spill" "okay okay, can we... Maybe.... Try for a baby, possibly?" he asks looking at you with shining eyes. Your eyes widen, you weren't expending him to ask that question, "I'm sorry did I step a line?" "no no no" you giggle, "I just wasn't expecting you to say that" you add, "so is that a no?" "no....I mean yes." "Yes that's a no?" Harry questions, "no I'm saying yes we can try" "really?" he smiles, he looked as if he was about to jump up in excitement. "Yes, I'm serious, but you know we need to discuss this thoroughly?" "yes yes yes, this is great!" Harry exclaims, and you laugh at how cute he was. "We need to think about this first, to make sure this is what we want." "Of course, I will always be there for you and everything no matter what. We can buy a bigger house, and everything" "woow wait Harry, don't jump the gun, we haven't even tried." "oh sorry" he apologizes. "It's okay, let's take things slowly, and not try push it" "okay love" he smiles widely and leans down and kisses you sweetly. "Can we try now?" he winks, "naaah I'm not in the mood" "okay" he says still smiling, you pick up your book and start reading but he continues annoying you. "Stooppp" you whine, "what?" he innocently asks, and you go back to your book. "Don't" you whine as you shuffle away from him a little as he pokes you. "arg you're a pest" you laugh as he tickles you, "no don't!! Stoop" you screech and he just laughs adorably, "shut up and kiss me" he smirks and you put your book down and lean up and kiss him, and he deepens it.