You're In The Mood But He Isn't

You sat on the couch anxiously waiting for your sexy boyfriend to reach home. You wanted him so bad, you could feel your body yearn for him more and more each second. He had been at the studio the whole day and he was due home soon and you were super excited for him to reach. Suddenly, as if your prayers were answered the front door slowly opened and in walked an exhausted looking Harry. You got up immediately and practically jumped on him, wrapping your legs around his torso and kissing all over his face. He chuckled and brought his hands around you, to support your body. 

"Missed me?" he asked. You nodded and attached your lips to his, kissing him lustily. He pulled away and you attached your lips to his neck.

 "Wow Y/N" he said letting you drop to the ground. 

"Babe I missed you so much I need you" you said desperately grabbing his hand and beginning to lead him to the bedroom. He held you back, 

"Babe I am tired now" You glared at him.

 "Are you serious right now Harry, when have you never wanted sex?" He shrugged and sighed. 

"But I'm horny Harry please I always please you so now its your turn" you whined. He smiled and pecked your lips lovingly. 

"Okay baby let's make a deal, give me about an hour nap and then I'll please you for the whole night" he whispered in your ear sending chills down your body. 

"Deal" you smiled kissing him, "Now hurry up and go sleep after you won't get any rest" you said giggling.