Sickness

"Wa-hey! The lovers are finally here! How come you're so late, guys?" Louis asked, as you and Harry looked at each other. "Were you having intimate and loving sex in the back of Harry's car?" Louis asked, as Eleanor slapped his shoulder. "Leave them alone..." She said, as you grinned at her. "No, we were not, Tommo... Harold here, let the new kitten outside, and we had to chase her around the garden trying to catch her" You said, as Harry blushed furiously. "Oh, Harold... You naughty boy!" Louis said, as you gave him a 'shut-up' look. "What?" He asked, as you and Harry stepped foot in the house. "The guys are in the back garden... Perrie and Sophia will be here later" Louis said, as you followed them through the kitchen and dining room, through to the garden.

"Hey, look who finally decided to show up!" Niall joked, as you fake a laugh and sat beside him. "Shut up" You giggled, as Harry sat on the grass by your feet. "How are you guys doing?" Liam asked, as Harry adjusted his fedora on his curls. "We've been good... You?" Harry asked, as they all nodded in response. "How come you guys are all lazing around!? Come on, get up and into the pool!" Louis said, as he pulled you up, and pushed you into the water. You came up, gasping for air, swiping your hair from your face. "You'll fucking pay for that, arsehole!" You muttered, as he held his hand out for you. As you took it, you pulled him in, making a splash. He came up soon after, spluttering and wiping his face. "Very clever, missy... Now we're even" He said, splashing you slightly, and laughing, as everyone else jumped into the pool.

As it neared mid-afternoon, everyone was laid on the grass, chatting amongst one another, whilst you an Eleanor got up and sorted drinks out in the kitchen. As you stepped into the cool kitchen, the cool tiles under your feet, your head started spinning. You gripped the counter top, your knuckles turning white. The sound of Eleanor's flip-flops walking towards the fridge. "You alright, love?" You heard her ask, as you nodded slowly, looking at her. "I'm.. I'm ok-" You started, before falling to the floor, eyes closing. "(Y/N)?! Wake up..." Eleanor cried, causing everyone in the garden to look towards the kitchen. "Wake up, love! C'mon!" Eleanor cried, as Harry stood up, rushing into the kitchen.

"What happened!? Babe, wake up!" Harry cried, as he fell to his knees beside you, his hand on your head, his other hand grabbing for your hand. "What happened?" Harry asked, as he looked up to Eleanor, panic in his eyes. "I don't know... I turned from the fridge, and she was holding onto the counter. Her knuckles were going white..." Eleanor explained, as Harry stood up, one arm under your legs and one arm behind your neck, hoisting you up onto his chest. "She hasn't had anything to drink, has she? No water? Orange? Coke?" Harry asked, as Eleanor shook her head. "Nothing... Could she be dehydrated?" Eleanor asked, as Harry placed you down on the sofa. "Probably. Could you get some water? And a cold flannel?" Harry asked, as Eleanor nodded, running into the kitchen, seeing the other 4 boys standing in the doorway.

As Harry placed the cold flannel on your head, your eyes fluttered open softly, seeing Harry, Louis and Eleanor standing above you. "Hey..." You whispered, Harry's eyes widening, a smile on his face. "Hey, baby..." Harry whispered, as he took you hand. "How're you feeling?" He added, as you looked to him, smiling softly. "I'm good now... Damn heat" You muttered, as everyone laughed, Harry's knees cracking as he went to stand up. "C'mon, let's go and sit outside under the shade" He said, his hands outstretched to you. "Sounds good... I need some water too" You whispered, as Harry nodded, pulling you up into his chest.

"Anything for you, babe" He whispered, placing a kiss to your head.