He's In The Mood But You Aren't

You trudged through the door of your apartment, completely exhausted from your day at work. Your boss was horrible to you and you just wanted to reach home and snuggle up to your beautiful boyfriend. You sighed, resting your bags down on the table and heading into the living room where you knew Harry was. You saw him on the couch watching some show on the TV. You stalked over to him and straddled his lap while pouting like a kid. 

"Work was horrible" you complained hiding your face in him chest.

 "Awww poor baby" Harry cooed. You sighed and nuzzled into his chest. His hands were rubbing your back gently, soothing you with a rhythm. After a while his hands drifted from your back, and were now on your bum, you however didn't really notice, you were too tired. He smirked as he gave your bum a little but firm squeeze. You jumped a little and looked him in the eye now. 

"No" was all you said. He just winked at you cheekily squeezing your bum again. You glared at him. He leaned down and pressed his lips to yours but you pulled away.

 "I'm tired" you whined. He ignored you kissing your collar bones instead. 

"Harry" you complained trying to get up but he held you in place. He stared into your eyes deeply, his hot breath on your lips

 "I missed you today baby" he said kissing you again, this time you obliged. You wrapped your hands in his curls as he pulled you close. 

"Let's have some fun and then we'd both rest ok" he said and you nodded. He lifted you over his shoulder making you giggle as he carried you to the bedroom.