Bickering

You heard him sigh heavily, your head turning to the sound of him. You watched as he ran his hand through his hair, his body hunched over with his forearms placed on the counter top by the kitchen sink. The hem of his white button-up shirt had risen, showing his tanned hipbones and the top of his black jeans. The waistband of his boxers on view.

"All I'm saying, Harry, is that you spend so much time over there. It's like I'm your second choice all the time. They always come first. Or should I say shealways comes first" You stated, pressing a palm to your forehead. "I miss you, Harry..." You whispered, as you heard his boots squeak on the tiled floor beneath you, his fist hitting at the counter.

"I need some time to myself, sometimes. I go on tour for months on end, I do work for months on end, and I see you everyday I'm off. Sometimes, I just need a break from everything" He hissed, as you could feel your heart splitting in two. "LA is a second home to me. I love it over there. Jeff and Glenne love having me over there, and it's a place where I can just relax without being questioned" He sighed, as he walked to the fridge, wrapping his hand around the handle and pulling it open. The cool air hitting at his skin.

"So, you don't like seeing me everyday? Is that what you're saying? You're getting bored of me, and want someone new? Because I can seriously make that happen" You suggested, taking a step towards him. You feet cold against the floor. "You like it so much over there, go. Go be with Nadine and with all your other friends. Leave your band mates behind, leave your mum behind, your sister, and me. We spend so many months without you anyway" You hissed, as you heard the fridge door slam shut. Your eyes widening as he took long strides towards you.

"What did you say?"

You gulped heavily. Your eyes casting to the floor, and your head hanging down. "Nothing. I'm sorry" You mumbled, as you felt his present above you. His boots coming into your view. "Harry, I'm sorry..."

"No... You think I'd put you second? You think I'd put my mum, my sister and the boys second? Because you know that isn't true. You fucking know that, (Y/N)" He muttered, loudly and full of slight anger. "How could you even say that, huh? I have friends other than the ones here in London. I have friends I would like to visit, and spend time with. But that doesn't mean I put you second" He added, his voice getting louder and his accent becoming deeper as he continued. "How dare you even say that! You are so selfish sometimes. You go away to Spain, and France with your friends... But when it comes to me going away, I'm not allowed to because you want me here with you. And just you.."

You could feel yourself getting more upset by the minute, and with every word you heard him say, it did make you want to go and run from him. Run from everything he was saying, and try to forget what his words felt like.

"You're calling me selfish, Harry? You are calling me selfish? How about this..." You stated, looking up into his dark green eyes. Anger filling the orbs you loved when filled with happiness and lust. "You go on tour, leave me behind for months. When you come back, I always look forward to having you with me for just a day or two, just to catch up and have a nice day in our house. But, when you come back, you leave me within a day of arriving home, and I feel I never see you anymore!" You shouted, pushing at his shoulders. His body nudging back, and his face staring intently at you.

"I never see you? I offer for you come out, but you always say no. That is why we never see one another. I can't just drop the concerts and come back when you want to see me, (Y/N). It doesn't work like that. Either you come with me, and come out to see me, or you stay home and miss me, crying over how I'm never here. It's my job to travel around and perform in countries outside of London" He growled, his feet walking towards you and backing you into the wall.