LA

He chuckled softly to himself as he felt your head lull to the side, your cheek pressed against his shoulder as you slept rather uncomfortably in the airport departure lounge. Your swollen feet were propped up on his airplane carry on bag; his typical leather shoulder bag consisting of his journal full of song lyrics, a plain and clear pencil case full of pens and pencils, a reading book and his iPad. He had a couple of jumpers thrown in, along with his chequered blanket for when you both cuddled together on the plane.

The departure lounge to LA wasn't quiet, with businessmen typing away at work files on their laptops and a few fans with their families were chattering away about him sitting there. He could hear the paparazzi outside the lounge room clicking away to get photos, and he tried to keep his attention on you. His arm was wrapped behind you, his palm coming round and placed against your showing baby bump. You'd opted for his and a pair of maternity joggers, which you figured was much more comfortable than sitting in jeans for nearly 11 hours. He didn't want you uncomfortable for the entire flight, so he begged and pleaded until you gave in.

His phone was in his hand, with his finger pressing the lock button every now and again to check the time. He knew he should wake you up soon, because it was so close to boarding, but he didn't have it in him to wake you up. You'd had a bad few days the past week, with the morning sickness and the upset tummies and being uncomfortable, that he wanted to let you sleep now you had the chance. He didn't have the heart to wake you just yet.

The sounds of shuffling feet made him turn to the boarding gate, a smile on the air hostess' face as she made her way over to him, sitting in the seat beside him. "Mr Styles, we figured it would be a little easier to get you seated first, yeah? There are bound to be some fans boarding and we don't want to start a mob. Especially with your wife being pregnant and all" She smiled, as Harry gave her a tired smile. "If we get you on now, then we can get you both settled into your seats and then we can board everyone else" She added, as Harry looked down at you, his lips pressing to your forehead.

"That sounds great. Thank you. I'll just wake her up, then we'll be on" Harry smiled, as the air hostess smiled and stood up. Her hand giving his shoulder a reassuring squeeze. "You're a great help. Thank you so much. My wife, if she was awake, would be incredibly grateful" He smiled, as the young girl shook her head softly. Her eyes looking to your sleeping figure, then to Harry.

"Oh, please. It's the least we could do, Mr Styles. We'll get your seats ready, and make sure everything is set. Feel free to come on board" She smiled, as she shuffled back over to the gate, her back turned to the people in the lounge and she spoke away to the boarding attendee.

He turned his head, a yawn leaving his lips as he looked down to you. His nose nuzzled into your hair as he whispered softly. "Sweetheart, we're boarding. Time to wake up. You can have a sleep on the plane, my love" He smiled, as he pressed his lips to your cheek. "Darling, c'mon. We've got to get on now, so they board everyone else" He whispered, as he pressed another kiss to the shell of your ear.

"I don't want to get up, Harry. My feet are hurting" You whispered hoarsely, as his eyes moved to your feet propped up on the carry-on bag. "I'm so tired" You whispered, as he cupped your cheek in his large palm. His fingers tickling at the skin behind your ear. "Why did you book such an early flight?" You wondered, as you felt hm get up beside you.

"I'm sorry, sweetpea. I didn't think at the time" He apologised, as he held his hands out, smiling as he felt your warm fingers grip his own. "C'mon. The quicker we get on the plane, the quicker we get to cuddle and the quicker you get to go back to sleep again" Harry suggested, as he pulled you to your feet, and into his chest. "I love you, baby. I'm glad you're coming with me" He added, as he rested his chin on your shoulder.