You're Self Concious About Your First Time

"Calm down, Love," Harry whispered against your lips, drawing comforting circles on your stomach. "I'll be gentle."
     But that wasn't what was troubling you.
     You were nervous about the act of making love, but you were more nervous about your boyfriend's reaction to your body.
     You weren't some thin supermodel without a mark on you, and Harry had been with girls like that.
     "Y/N...if you don't want to do this...I completely understand. I'll wait," his warm hand stilled on your stomach, and his other reached up to pull down the shirt he had managed to only get up to your bra.
     "No..." you grabbed his wrist, stopping him. "I want to do this."
     "But you're so tense, Love. I don't want to do something you might regret..." he stroked your cheek. "I love you, and I want to do this when the time is right."
      "Harry, the time is right...I would never regret tonight, but..." you looked away from his adoring gaze.
      "But?" he brought your face to the side, forcing your eyes to meet his green ones.
      "But...I'm...I'm not pretty..." you whispered, feeling tears start to form.
      "Love...why on earth would you say that?" he asked with a frown, pressing a kiss to a stray tear. "Don't I tell you that you're beautiful all the time? That you're the most precious thing to me? The only one on this earth for me?"
      "Yes, but," you brought your hands to your face, "I'm worried you'll see my body and decide you don't want me...or I won't be a good lay..."
      "Y/N, listen to me," he pulled your hands from your cheeks, finally able to look into your tear-filled eyes. "Your body is gorgeous. Everything about it is, including any marks, bumps, and skin, and you aren't 'a lay.' You're the love of my life. This isn't just sex to me, and you're going to be perfect. That's why I'm feeling a bit nervous about this..."
      Your tears stopped, and Harry rested his forehead on yours, "Why would you be nervous?"
      "This is the first time I've actually loved the woman underneath me with every fiber of my heart and soul