Pap Pictures

As you scrolled through your Tumblr on your iPad, you passed a post regarding your boyfriend but scrolled back up. The caption read 'Harry Styles LAX July 2014'. That was the most perfect outfit he had ever created in your opinion. The deep burgundy flannel underneath a grey blazer paired with grey skinny jeans. His hair wasn't as long as it is now, but that's a pap picture that you thanked god for. Especially because it contained a certain thing that you loved about Harry: the brown wide-brimmed hat that graced the top of his head. Harry could wear any of the hats in his closet and it would turn you on. You heard the door shut and quickly shut the computer. You looked and found your boyfriend wearing the exact same hat in the picture. Oh goodness, you thought to yourself. 

"Hey, babe." You smiled, becoming a bit flustered. 

"Why are you blushing?" He asked, placing his duffel bag in the corner of the bedroom. You pressed your hands to your cheeks and you knew you were blushing harder because felt the heat radiating onto your fingertips.

 "Nothing." You replied, trying to calm yourself down.

 "Are you reading fanfiction about me again?" Harry asked, smirking.

 "Nope, just reading the news." You replied. 

"Why were blushing whilst reading the news?" Harry asked. 

"The Spice Girls were almost named after a porn site. That's totally blushworthy." You replied, shrugging your shoulders. Harry took off his hat and combed through his hair with his fingers before placing the hat back on his head. You realized that he had been wearing that hat more often lately. 

"Why are you wearing that?" You asked nonchalantly. Harry smiled and walked over to you. He opened the computer and it was still on the picture of him at the airport. He pointed at the picture and tapped the screen.

 "I know you've seen that picture of me multiple times. I know that you like this hat and all my other hats on me. I'm not sure why it's a turn-on for you, but I'll gladly wear it more if I get to see you all flustered like this." Harry laughed. 

"I just have dreams of wearing it while we have sex, that's all." You blurted out, covering your mouth once you realized what you said. Harry smiled that crooked little grin of his and took his hat off again. He placed it on your hair and cocked his head to the right. 

"You look hot in my hat, love. Maybe I'll let you wear tonight." He smirked