Time With His Family

The cafe was empty and quiet. Apart from the waitresses running wild around the kitchen, and the constant clatter of pans and cutlery coming from the counter. The warm smell of tea made you more awake, and the sizzling of bacon made your mouth water. The constant feel of Harry's thumb rubbing your skin made a permanent smile sit on your lips. , the sunlight creeping through the trees opposite was hitting his face. His hair hung down his face, covering the sweet smile etched on his lips. The , his tattoos prominent on his skin, the joints under his skin moving as he rubbed the back of your hand.

"What are you writing?" You wondered, as you looked over his shoulder, at the words on the page. Written perfectly in his handwriting. The pen rested on the curve between his forefinger and his thumb, his head turning to look at you. He sent you a soft smile, as he curled his fingers around your hand.

"Nothing for you to worry your pretty little head off, my sweet. Lyrics, and maybe a few wedding ideas" He smiled, as he placed the pen on the paper, shifting his body so he was facing you. His legs dangling down the tall stool, and his boots hitting your shin every once in a while. "You tired? You're looking a bit sleepy, baby. I'm sorry for waking you up so early" He whispered, as he patted at your knee softly with his other hand.

"I'm fine. I just like watching you in your zone. You look cute" You smiled, as you cupped his cheeks in your hands. His eyes stared intently into yours, his green eyes captivating and bright. Shining with love and lust. "You haven't touched your apple muffin, mister. I brought you that. Don't waste it, now" You winked, as you leant forward and pressed a kiss to his nose.

"I'm won't, love. I think I've got a cramp in my hand though. I had to get those bloomin' ideas down. Otherwise, I would have forgotten" He chuckled softly, as he felt your hands drop to his lap. "Do you want some? I'm happy to share with you, petal" He smirked, as he watched your cheeks blush pink.

Petal. The pet-name that he'd called you when he first met you. He told you the only reason he used it was because you reminded him of a flower. Sweet smelling, soft and beautiful to look at. It stuck. He loved calling you it, and watching your cheeks tinge a pinkish colour, because he knew it made you melt.

"But, I brought it for you. Besides, I had a buttered croissant. I'm all good" You smiled, as he pushed the small china plate between the two of you on the shelf-like table. "No, Harry. I don't need more sweet things. I'm fine" You giggled, as his fingers tore off a piece of the moist and crumbly cake. He held the crumby cake to your lips, as you pursed your lips tightly together. "No. No. I don't need more cake, Harry!" You squealed, as he poked his other fingers into your side.

"Eat the cake, missus. Eat it. Because you look apple muffins, and don't you dare tell me you don't!" He laughed, as he mushed the cake into your mouth, your lips wrapping around his fingers. "There we go, my big baby. Like that, hmm? Do you want some more, baby?" He teased, as you pushed is wrist away from your face.

"Get away from me" You hissed, crumbs falling from the corner of your lips. "I hate you. I want to go home" You giggled, as you watched him pick up the silver fork.

"But my mum is really excited to see you again. And Gemma has been begging for me to bring you back home. Like, they're most excited to see you, than me... And they're my own family!" He cried out, as you eyes watched his lips. The way they moved when he spoke, and the way he pronounced every word made your heart leap.

You loved him. Everything about him.

* *

You felt the car come to a stop, and a hand being placed on your knee. A thumb rubbing at the material softly. A chuckle left Harry's lips as he watched your nose scrunch, and your tongue run over your dry lips. Your eyes slowly opened, letting the streaming sunlight into your orbs, your hand coming up to shield the light from damaging your sight. His hand squeezed your kneecap softly, before you heard the jangle of car keys being pulling from the ignition hole.