He Gets Protective/Posessive

Fingers linked loosely, arms swinging gently back and forth, as both of you stroll down the side walk; the sun's rays warming your skin. 

"Where to?" You asked, looking up at Harry as he shrugs

"Wanna get something to eat?" He suggested, pointing towards one of the family-ran restaurants, and you nodded, following his lead to one of the tables out front. Due to the summery evening, more people were out, leaving you and Harry to wait for your orders to be placed, but neither of you paid any mind to the delay. 

"How are the boys doing?" You asked casually, but just as he was about to answer, from a couple feet away, you could see a small group of, what seemed to be, teenage boys; laughing and shouting obnoxiously, shoulder bumping against other people trying to weave through them. 

"Damn, what's up sexy?" One of them smirked at you, their group coming closer and murmuring other disgusting words about you. Harry's gaze still remained on yours, eyes pleading for you to ignore them, but you could tell by his fingers that were folded on top of the table turning white as his grip grew tighter by the second. 

"Why don't you leave this guy and show me what that pretty little mouth can do," The same boy suggested, leaving your lips to part with shock, face blushing with embarrassment and anger. However, before you could react, Harry was stood in front of you, his frame towering over the leading boy, 

"I'm going to give you three seconds to apologize to her," Harry whispered lowly, his voice deep yet stern,

 "Harry it's fine lets just go," You pleaded, beginning to stand up from your chair as everyone around started to stare,

 "Apologize," He demanded, his finger poking hard into the boy's chest, whose head hung a little lower than before. Harry's gaze remained staring hard into the younger boy's eyes, who clenched his teeth, groaning a sloppy apology.

 "Piss off," Harry finally shoved the boy into his friends, and they quickly scurried off.

 "You didn't need to-" 

"Yes I did. Nobody's going to degrade a woman, especially you. You're mine, and only mine." He assured, cupping your face within his large palms, fingers brushing against your cheeks, before pressing his lips hard to your own, 

"Mine." He whispered, giving you another gentle peck.