Babies

"There's my favourite girl!"

You felt Harry's hand lose grip of your own, as he trundled towards the small 3 year old, who was tottering around the dressing room, under close supervision of her mother. He adored Lux. She adored Harry. And it was a sweet and beautiful sight to see him with her, being gentle and caring, and giving her lots of love. She'd grown up around the 5 lads, but especially Harry. He had a major role in her life, as her godfather, and he took every advantage he got of that.

"Uncle Harry!" She squealed, as Harry pulled her into his chest, her small body collapsing back between his knees.The sight made your heart swell from where you were taking a seat beside Lou. Her styling gear all seat out on the table beside the leather sofa.

"How are you, little one? Did you miss me?" You heard him whisper, as he fell back against the coffee table, his legs straightening out either side of her. His hands were placed firmly on her hips, as she stood in front of him. Her hands clinging to his shoulders. "Did you miss me, huh?" He grinned, as he nuzzled his nose against her jaw, making soft growling noises against her skin. Her squeals filled the room whilst shortly followed by soft giggles, laughter from Harry mixing in.

"He adores her... It's weird to think he doesn't already have a baby" Lou joked, as she nudged you softly. Her elbow coming into contact with your bare arm. Your eyes were still focused upon Harry, and how he interacted with Lux. "I think we made a damn good decision in having him be her godfather.. He's incredible with her" Lou smiled, as you turned your head to look at her. A smile on your lips.

"He really is..." You agreed, as she rubbed at your knee softly. Her eyes filling with concern as she took in your features. Your cheeks weren't flushed like they normally were, your eyes were loosing the spark they usually had, and you weren't bubbly nor lively like you were on other days. Your eyebrows scrunched together, as you took in her concern. Your eyes widening slightly.

"Are you alright, love? You seem to be out of it.." Lou stated, as you nodded your head. Your freshly washed and dried hair falling over your shoulders.

"I'm fine. Just... A little tired" You sighed, as your hands moved to your face. The heel of your palms digging into your eyes as you rubbed the left over sleepiness from them. You hadn't gotten that much sleep last night, due to the lack of warmth you'd normally receive from Harry. You'd had yet another spat, causing him to end up sleeping on the uncomfortable hotel sofa, which was way to small for him.

"Did you argue again?" Lou whispered, her eyes trailing to were Harry was now having a small, yet delightful conversation with Lux. She could see you nod from the corner of her eye, a sigh escaping her lips. "What about this time?"

"He went out after the concert, with the lads yesterday. I told him he could go because he'd been spending all his free time with me. Lottie and I went back to mine and Harry's room, and had a catch up. Talking about how she's finding working with you and the crew" You started as Lou shifted on the cushion, twisting her body to look at you. "She left a couple of hours later, and then he came in when I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom. He came through to the bedroom, and he got all handsy. And kept trying to tug my pyjamas off. And I didn't mean to, but I pushed him to try and get him away from me, and he got angry at me.." You whispered softly, as Lou shook her head, looking towards Harry. He'd never been the one to handle his booze well, and she knew that. Heck, everyone knew that.

"Have you spoken to him about how he acts when he's drunk? Love, he needs to know. He can't keep forcing you into doing anything..." She stated, as you looked over to your boyfriend. A big smile on his lips as Lux cupped his cheeks in her small palms.

"That's the thing... He kept moaning at me last night, telling me how we never do anything anymore. I could hear him mumbling to himself as he closed the door behind him, when he went into the bathroom" You stated, as you felt one of Lou's hands on your shoulder. "When he came out, he kept groaning and he kept saying how he wanted to have a baby with me. And that he wanted one now" You sighed, running a hand through your hair. "He wouldn't give up, so I told him I didn't want to talk about it... And he got all stroppy and stormed off into the living room area, and slept on the sofa.." You added, your eyes stinging with the lack of sleep.