Relaxation

"Today was rough," Harry said with a stress filled sigh. He quickly kicked his shoes off of his feet and flopped back down on the bed causing it to move slightly as he fell against the soft mattress. His eyelids fluttered shut and his hands quickly went straight to the temples of his head. In a slow circular motion he rubbed his temples as his long legs hung over the end of your king size bed. "I never want to see another recording studio again." He joked as his palms covered his eyes.

You felt bad that Harry had to wake up at such odd hours to record. Waking up at 5am was draining him both physically and mentally and you wished the studio would record later on during the day so he could sleep. Harry was beyond stressed and you wanted to find a way to make him feel better.

You climbed up on the bed and rested on your knees above his head. Harry's eyes peeled open slightly and he smirked up at you. Your leaned down and pressed an upside down kiss to his lips. Harry began to lean up on the bed and you quickly moved towards him on your knees to wrap your arms around his waist from behind as he sat on the edge of the bed.

You leaned down to brush your lips against his neck and jawline while your moved your arm so it rested against his chest. You rubbed his chest through the fabric of his button up shirt and he leaned his back against you.

"Close your eyes," you whispered into his ear softly while you began to undo the buttons of his shirt. Each button you undid revealed more of his chest which is exactly what you wanted. He needed to relax and if that meant you had to make him relax yourself you would. You slid your hands down his cool skin and continued to place kisses down his jawline and neck.

"Y/N-" Harry began but you instantly shushed him. You moved your hands up to his shoulders and began to knead them while soft moans of relaxation fell from his lips. "That feels so good." He said breathlessly while leaning his head back against your shoulder. Your fingers worked into his shoulders while the tension began to release from his body.

You leaned back down again and wrapped your arms around his neck loosely while placing your hands on his soft skin. You lips connected with the spot under his ear as you whispered against his skin, "You need to relax babe you are so stressed out." He nodded again and stood still as indication that he wanted you to massage him more. You began to knead his shoulders again and he continued to be putty in your hands.