Whilst On Tour With Him

Louis settled you into the sofa, as your hands gripped to his forearms to lower yourself down onto the plush cushions behind you. Being in the third trimester of your pregnancy was really taking a toll on you, and everytime the boys saw your distress, they made sure to be there to help. They were just as supportive as Harry. Louis took a seat beside you, shrugging off, letting them fall to the floor as he crossed his legs up on the sofa. His hand was resting on your knee, his fingers kneading into the skin showing from your ripped maternity jeans.

"You okay? You want some water? A tea? We should probably get you comfier. It's going to start getting busy in here soon" Louis suggested, as you turned your face to him. You and Louis were the only ones in the dressing room, whilst the other boys went to inspect the stadium they were performing at. harry felt adamant leaving you alone, especially in your pregnant condition, but Louis had assured him you were in safe hands. "I'm sure Harry won't leave your side until we get on stage" Louis laughed, as you sent him a soft smile.

"Could you get maybe make me some tea, Louis?" You smiled, as you rolled your head back against the sofa. You felt his hand pat your knee softly, before you felt his legs uncross and hit the floor.

"I sure can, lovely. You just sit tight, and relax. We're going to take care of you" He grinned, as he pressed a kiss to your head, and stood up. "How many sugars? Milk?" He wondered, as he trotted over to the counter top with the kettle situated on top.

"Uhm, just a spoonful. And a little milk" You smiled, your eyes closing as you settled much more comfily against the cushions. The room felt cool, and the air conditioning made you feel sleepy. The temperature felt just right, and you could fall asleep right where you were sat.

"Have you thought of baby names yet, then? Harry told us you had a bit of a heated discussion the other day" He chuckled, as you turned your head to look at him. His figure leaning against the wall with a bent leg resting on the wall. "I suggest Louis is a good name, ya'know? It's strong and well known" He grinned, as the kettle whistling filled the room.

"Oh trust me... Harry put his name down a couple of times. He also put down Harriett, and his words were something along the lines of it being the female version of the name Harry" You sighed, as you ran a hand over your new turned 8 month baby bump. "I really love the name Florence, and Poppy. And Lily as well. But, Harry wasn't having it" You grumbled, as you listened to Louis rummage for a couple of mugs in the cabinets.

"Poppy is such a sweet name. Poppy Styles goes well, doesn't it?"

You nodded softly, hearing the sound of water pouring into the cups from where Louis was stood. He was humming softly to himself, the quiet room way too quiet for anybodies liking. You turned your head back to the front, so your eyes were focused on the door handle of the white dressing room door. You could hear some sort of clamor outside the room, but you figured it wasn't the rest of the boys. Because it was a quiet clamor. No doubt being the security of Caroline walking around the clothes racks.

"You know Harry's really excited, don't you? He's non-stop talking about you and the baby. He keeps showing us the photos of your bump as well. And I'll admit, it's a cute little thing. We're all so excited" He chuckled, as he curled his hands around the two mugs and brought them over to you. he sat back down beside you, as he passed you your mug of tea, the steam and the liquid feeling warm on your hands.

"He's literally been the happiest I've seen him. Gemma popped round to see me yesterday, when you boys were up in Glasgow, and she said that he's been the happiest he's been. She showed me the messages he sent her, and it melted my heart. He's so excited, and ugh.." You whispered, as your eyes cast down to the warm liquid in the cup. "I love him, ya'know?"