You're Asleep At His House

My eyes shot open and immediately went for the clock. 

"Three am" I groaned,

 "I don't even have to be up for another six hours." I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. For whatever reason, my body had woke me up. I decided to go to the bathroom before trying to sleep again. I sleepily went, using the wall to keep myself standing. I walked back in my bedroom and couldn't help but giggle. Y/N was sleeping, her arms flailed to her sides and one knee up in the air. 

"How is that relaxing?" I asked myself, walking towards her. Her hair was all in her face, so lightly brushed it back. 

"So beautiful" I whispered, piecing each strand of hair back where it belonged. She took a deep breath and sighed. I smirked, and rubbed her temple. She looked angelic as she laid there, last night's mascara in the creases of her eyes. She scratched her cheek and I moved my hand quickly. 

"I love you so much Y/N" I whispered, as she cocooned herself tighter in my blankets. 

"More than you'll ever possibly know" I said, rubbing the last piece of hair off her face. I quietly walked back over to my side of the bed, and crawled in. I cuddled her in close and went to sleep.