IM BACK (again sorry) + Harry chatty blurb

Guess who's back back back

HELLLLOOOO long time no read am I right?!

I am soooo sorry for the long breaks, truth is I've had a crappy start to the year and not been feeling too good about myself but I am feeling happier and am back and gonna try and update as much as I can :)

This weekend I have a long ass car journey which I will write some things during but for now I thought I'd write a little sum sum :) hope you like it and I'm still a good writer, forgive me I may be a lil rusty!

Your first kiss (Harry chatty blurb about what he'd be like)

Harry would obviously be a very passionate person (have you seen him on stage daaaamn boy) but also very understanding.

"I can't believe someone as beautiful as you has never been kissed, if you were mine your lips would be raw baby" he chuckled after your confession

Harrys one of them people who does not fall for people easily but when it came to you he fell head over heels at first sight, as cheesy as it sounds.

He'd create the type of kiss where he'd nuzzle his nose against yours to bring a smile to your face and he'd bring you closer to rest his forehead on yours and your lips so painfully close to touching. You'd be anticipating the feel of his lips on yours, the thought of what its going to feel like when your lips actually touch. You let out a little nervous laugh and Harry can sense how nervous you are, and the corners of his lips are curled up a bit, and he lets out a puff of air.

"You have no idea what you do to me you know that"

He runs his fingers through your hair and twirls the tip through his long slender fingers and stares intently at it before focusing back on you.

"You're one special girl Y/N" he traces the outline of your face and jawline with the tips of his fingers before gently resting under your chin "May I?" He gently mutters. You swallow your nerves and nod slightly, giving him all the signals he needed to finally place his lips onto yours.

He takes your top lip between his lips and holds it ever so slightly, you're surprised at how easily his bottom lip fits between your own, like the perfect puzzle piece. The silence within the room is unnoticed as you concentrate on each other as the only sound you hear is the light sounds of your lips pulling apart and coming together. Harry reaches his hand up around the back of your neck ever so slightly as he uses the other to wrap tightly around your waist to pull you closer to him, as if that was humanly possible for you to be closer to him than you already are.

Harry disconnects his lips from yours and lets out a long breath to create a pause to allow him to bring his forhead to rest onto yours once more. He lightly chuckles and closes his eyes as he shakes his head slightly.

"Oh, baby," he quietly mutters, his voice deep and quiet– hardly audible, only meant for your ears.

"I'm honoured to be your first but I'd also love to be your last first kiss"

*A/N*

Let me know your opinions and I know its bad it but  please forgive me it's been a while!