I Want

*HARRYS POV*

As I watched her, lying next to me, her chest rising and falling with a hint of a smile appearing on her face, I couldn't help but start to think:

I want you. All of you, so much of you that it doesn't even make sense. I want your lame jokes (that are still funny when they come from your lips) and your wide grins that make me forget my name. I want your sweet gestures and kind touches, your soft fingertips brushing over my back, my hips, my thighs. I want to watch you sleep, the peaceful look on your face when the crease between your brows finally smooths over. I want to kiss you and giggle against your lips because we're both clumsy enough to bump into things and fall off the bed or sofa or onto the ground. I want to smile at you and tangle my fingers in your hair, smell the sunshine on your skin, and watch as you decorate it with more and more tattoos. I want to be there for the days and nights when things get tough, when you feel that the weight of the world is sinking down on your shoulders. I want to be there to kiss away your hurt, to wrap around you until I'm like your teddy bear, safe in your arms and the one that you can tell anything to. I want to wake up in the morning and see you right beside me, watching me sleep with that lovely half grin on your face. I want to walk into our kitchen and see you making us breakfast, to walk into the house and see you working on a song. I want to see you with a genuine smile always on your face because you deserve happiness and you're someone the world can never replace.